• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Today, Kyle comes in randomly. I talk to him, and he gives me the Tower of Pisa! XD

I really, really wish the tree wasn't in the way here!

HNI_0050.JPG

For those of you don't know - Miss not old enough to be a mother Mathilda is:

Mathilda.gif

You can lie about your age all you want Mathilda. The truth with rear it's head straight out of your pouch.

I was talking with Rosie, and I had my watering can in my hand, and she asked if I was watering flowers, and I said yes, then she said that I?m the most gentlemanly person in my town, while she was saying that Peck was looking at us, and as soon as she said the thing about gentleman and the heart emotion he took his watering can out, that was hilarious lol.

I didn't manage to get a screenshot of it, but awhile back Benjamin made a remark about me reminding him of a urinal.

I didn't manage to get a screenshot of it, but awhile back Benjamin made a remark about me reminding him of a urinal.
XD

A few days ago, I got a time capsule from Angus, and I opened it. I didn't talk to him, and the next day, I got a bee sting. That same day, I talked to him, and he said, "Hello, Melody. Did you bury that time capsule?" I chose 'Actually...' "What? You OPENED IT! The next time you do this, you'll pay!" I pressed A. "Melody! You're eye! Here have some medicine!"
I think it's funny how he was really mad at me, and then gave me medicine.

I have two instances:

The first is one of the times I encountered Katrina. She told me to prevent impending disaster I needed "cute bottoms". I laughed for like ever over that.

The second one just happened. Penelope asked me to deliver something to Erik. When he opened it, he was so excited to see that it was a men's toilet and said something like "she knows me so well!"

Speaking of Katrina, I have a pretty good one.

About a week ago, Katrina told me that there was impending doom regarding my health, and I needed to wear shorts to prevent it. Too bad it isn't like that irl. ;-;

I have two instances:

The first is one of the times I encountered Katrina. She told me to prevent impending disaster I needed "cute bottoms". I laughed for like ever over that.

The second one just happened. Penelope asked me to deliver something to Erik. When he opened it, he was so excited to see that it was a men's toilet and said something like "she knows me so well!"

I think everyone needs cute bottoms in their life. It's just a given really. I had 'Ornate bottoms' come up before and inhaled my cereal because of it.

Pretty much my favorite thing in this game is when I'm playing hide-and-seek and the villagers hide behind their own houses.

ytWX2Ug.jpg

DdyOxL5.jpg

7gJC0SD.jpg

Find better hiding spots, nerds. Ahaha.

Back