• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post your favorite ASMR vids

Yukari Yakumo

Countless Violet Clouds
Bells
Switch
0093-1659-7800
Red Lily
Red Rose
Special Snowflake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Orange Mote of Flame
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Share the feels.
Maybe you'll find something new. Maybe you'll help someone else.

Last edited:

Pretty much anything he does, really. The wooden blocks and the silver soap are the best. <3

I came across this and it was pretty relaxing! Not sure if it falls into the ASMR category, it's more meditation than sounds to make you tingle, but it's all relaxing either way so you guys might enjoy it!

Last edited:
anything by yanghaiying, amalzd, or springbok asmr. those videos have me out like a light!

Pretty much anything he does, really. The wooden blocks and the silver soap are the best. <3

I love his videos as "Dr. Dimitri". That crinkly shirt and slow voice just gets me, y'know.

A lot of my strongest ASMR triggers are visual-based, which can be harder to find good stimuli for. A good combination of visual and auditory is what hits the spot for me. Foreign languages and accents are really calming for me, too. Here are some of my favourites.

My recent discovery is a channel called TirarADeguello. He has this character who is a time traveller who deals with different paranormal stuff and it's really unique and really well done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anything by yanghaiying, amalzd, or springbok asmr. those videos have me out like a light!

yanghaiying is a sweetie! her humming puts me to sleep in record time. I'll have to check out those other two!

Last edited:
Back