• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post something good that happened to you today.

i've been given one of my dreamies today, now i only need one more!

I slept really good for the first time in quite awhile, now I feel amazing

I raced JR today, mostly everyone was watching and I beat him by a mile. People were impressed with me and that made me happy. JR congratulated me, which also made me happy. I swear, he's one cheeky b*stard.

I got some good sleep today and got to wake up to my own rhythm instead of by something, it was nice.

Apparently I had 2 unused username changed in my inventory. Now it's just 1, but I'm beaver man now.

I'm at my lowest weight in like three years and only five pounds or so from my goal weight. gg ez

i did all of my work for this week and i only have to attend speech for half-hour tomorrow.... i'll be free for the next six days !! B)

Well, I slept for a really long time. I woke up and ate leftover pizza.. it was delicious.

Now I am just relaxing and playing Story of Seasons and ACNL. I am trying to get a dreamie into my town today... so cross your fingers.

It is raining here and I am happy. Just trying to relax and have a chill day...nothing too exciting. c:

Back