• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post something good that happened to you today.

got to spend time with my friend however i probs can't see him until another week meh.

also i gave dad a nice roast i s2g he's the most butt hurt person ever

The Good News Thread 🎈🎈🎈

We should definitely have more good news threads (positivity!!)

Good news: The weather is great, I havr a new copy of Harcest Moon: A New Beginning, and woohoo!

Any good things going on today?:)

Really nice weather over here. It's a little too hot, but still really nice. I feel like listening to City Folk's soundtrack all day and making some artwork.

Really nice weather over here. It's a little too hot, but still really nice. I feel like listening to City Folk's soundtrack all day and making some artwork.

That's cute cx where are you? Beautiful weather here too. I could run away to the beach cx

My best friend just had a baby boy who is perfectly healthy and super cute, and she's getting married next month and I'm gonna be the maid of honor :'D Excuse me while I freak out some more.

I'm on a long weekend and school is almost over! Right now eating some gummy bears and I have the whole place to myself <3 I do hope the weather here gets better for everyone, the roads are so slippery xc

My best friend just had a baby boy who is perfectly healthy and super cute, and she's getting married next month and I'm gonna be the maid of honor :'D Excuse me while I freak out some more.

Ahhhh!!!! Nothing but great news#!! Congratulations!!!*hugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on a long weekend and school is almost over! Right now eating some gummy bears and I have the whole place to myself <3 I do hope the weather here gets better for everyone, the roads are so slippery xc

That's very sweet of you :) you deserve those gummy bears!
Now i want some Dx

- - - Post Merge - - -

donald trump died

haha i wish ;^;

Sooooon... Sooooon mwahababa

Came home from a long hell-ish day at work to some of my favorite iced tea in the fridge I'm blessed

I found out that my tax refund was being mailed instead of direct deposit like I requested and I read that they would send it to the last address registered with the last federal tax return and I freaked out because that would mean it would be sent to my previous house which I obviously no longer live at. Found out that I freaked for no reason, it's being mailed to my current address (thank you) and I should be getting it within two weeks. Woo me.

i'm planting my venus fly trap seeds today!, im hoping to have an all poisonous plant garden someday!

My mom got me a giant bottle of coca cola vanilla, it's so delicious I love it.

I went to the animal sanctuary to pet help look after the cats. I spent ages trying to get a photo of this lovely Maine Coon and out of all the 15 photos, the last one came out nice.

Back