Post something good that happened to you today.

I got rich on my favorite site... I wish that would have happened in RL. :lemon:

jack's phone broke which means he lost the stuff and i'm acting all "wow that sucks dude ):" but i am actually so relieved and i swear it's like the best thing today honestlyyyyy.

just had some green-frosted donuts that are good, i guess its St. Patrick's week...

Last edited:
go some sleep that was longer than 3-4 hours lmao

Also bought the overdrive expansion on steam for awesomenauts i kinda wanted that shizz lmao

i took a state test and it wasn't as difficult as i thought itd be! also i went to the tanning salon and omg did i feel good after i got out of that crazy bed

i survived the test :// lmao national tests suck i almost fell asleep after i was done because i had to stay in the classroom for over an hour because we weren't allowed to leave before 11:45 bUT I MEAN At least i survived. and i think the test went pretty well??? i dunno

My friend took me to lunch earlier :) She also asked me to move in with her, which was kind of unexpected, but it gives me something to think about.

Back