• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I suddenly woke up because of her sweet acts. I thought I was still dreaming lol can't wait for her to be home again.

I got to see my dogs, my parents, and grandparents for Easter. I had a lot of fun riding in the car with my dad while he told me crazy stories about what he did as a college kid when he was at the university I currently attend. I wish I could get away with stuff like kids did back in the day lol

I got a 102 fever which caused me to get some much needed sleep - although when I woke up I felt dingy- and another good thing was my boyfriend came home with food and mochi cakes <3 not going to eat the mochi cakes just yet, hopefully when the fever dissipates my stomach will feel like eating something other than kimchi soup.

got some nice sleep which i didn't expect.. rags usually keep me awake until 4 am..

and hopefully i can hit the movies later yay!

i finally got my yellow feather :')
also got my candy egg, which i was really sure i wasn't gonna get. and i got lots of stuff done. yay 4 today!​

I ate Dairy Queen. I got the six piece chicken strip basket with the toast and fries and gravy, oh my goodness that gravy. Im dieing even thinking about it now.

i forgot to say, but yesterday i found out at the doctors that im infertile, WOO!!! ;D

Today I saw one of the best legit Picachu gifs in a signature I have ever seen. The top quality standard of it was so exquisite. xD

hitting the movies later and hopefully i can buy these pants and a shirt i want/need jesus i really need new shirts.

Back