• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I ordered some neato socks online, as well as a cool dad hat and a 3-pack of some fashion masks. I dunno where I will post them, but I plan to post my Team Rocket costume on here! It's really dope!

My morning English class got cancelled due to weather ♡

Our college did close yesterday because of the horrible wind chill, and while many other schools are closed today, ours is not, even though right now the wind chill is about -20?F. Bless my English prof.

My history class is still on for 2:40pm but who knows, maybe he'll cancel too. That would be wild.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ordered some neato socks online, as well as a cool dad hat and a 3-pack of some fashion masks. I dunno where I will post them, but I plan to post my Team Rocket costume on here! It's really dope!

Post them on the "post here every time you get something" thread! I would love to see them :D

finally got my meds this morning and already feeling a lot better phew

also made plans to hang out with a bunch of people I like in the upcoming weeks!

Worked on an art project and despite having to do some very precise line work, it came out looking pretty great so far!

Found a new friend online. He seems like the perfect friend for me. Same humour, preferences, etc. :)

Today I received a really nice email from one of my professors that was really sweet!

I got 8 of my villagers' pictures in New Leaf today. Just not Ozzie, because he's moving out.

Last edited:
the coconut that washed up on my beach in CF turned into a successful sapling and didn't die <3

I tried to release a flea and accidentally chucked it in the river

Had a great, refreshing workout after being in pain this week. Hope I can keep this up, I feel refreshed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to release a flea and accidentally chucked it in the river

I feel bad for the flea, but I hope it's OK to find this funny lol

Vented to the people I trust the most and didn't get shut down or told I was overreacting.

Despite having a headache the second half of the day, went to my favorite restaurant for take-out. I look forward to leftovers tomorrow when this headache is gone.

Also, my gramma is getting better from her flu <3

I've been binge watching the Walking Dead with my buddies, from where we suspended last time, 'cause it's big vacation in my country. Enjoying with lots of gorgeous dinners and drinks. It's so fun, but tbh a little tired after
the episode where carl dies.
from crying a little too much. I have a daughter, can't help overlaying myself into the situation. That'd be too much heartache.

Last edited:
Back