• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Got to see my friends today and had a good time <3

Also did some progress on US. damn u necrozma no one has 70+ levelled pokemons at that time omfg

I got to see my mum's beautiful face, and not in a breathing mask. She's almost out of the hospital, and I'm so happy.

I found a really awesome picture of the Japanese N64 box that I'm thinking about using in my signature at some point!

Also psyched that tomorrow The Simpsons comes on and it's the STEAMED HAMS EPISODE
(Ik it's a dead meme but I cant get over it lmaoo)

Found a Janis Joplin CD at work I'mma buy tomorrow... lol how did people not buy that!?

I got a shiny Groudon on Pokemon GO this morning!!
I also got a shiny Minun and a shiny Psyduck too!

Hoping tomorrow I can do some Absol raids. I think the shiny odds have been increased for this weekend so I really need my shiny Absol child.

I beat expert mode on Minesweeper, finally. WHEW.

I don't think I'll ever get the logic of that game, think I maybe cleared the easiest one as a kid once but... must have been luck and random click

@honey omg i'm so happy for u!! <3

My family and I went to eat at a restaurant with my grandparents for my grandpa's birthday. It was pleasant to see them and spend time together. :lemon:

I also leveled up in AQW. Yeee.

@honey omg i'm so happy for u!! <3

Aw thanks so much! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my bf finally sent a Galaxy New 3DS XL as a late Christmas gift, and I'm so excited. My current 3DS is living on mere faith so haven't been able to play regularly anymore. It'll definitely be a pick-me-up while being bedridden <3

Last edited:
My belly is full of chicken parmigiana and it's supposed to snow tomorrow!!

Aw thanks so much! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my bf finally sent a Galaxy New 3DS XL as a late Christmas gift, and I'm so excited. My current 3DS is living on mere faith so haven't been able to play regularly anymore. It'll definitely be a pick-me-up while being bedridden <3

np <3

also i wish i could have that one, it's so pretty. sadly it's not my region so it'd be a bit expensive :i

np <3

also i wish i could have that one, it's so pretty. sadly it's not my region so it'd be a bit expensive :i

Oh! Maybe you can get a galaxy skin for the 3DS instead? That's actually what I almost did before I found out. I've seen some really pretty ones!

Oh! Maybe you can get a galaxy skin for the 3DS instead? That's actually what I almost did before I found out. I've seen some really pretty ones!

Oh they have those? Might look around unless those/shipping etc are too expensive :3

Got a tattoo for my birthday!!

photo_2019-01-29_19-45-34.jpg

Back