Post a picture of your living room!

mapleshine

Proud Filipino
Bells
Red Candy
Hi guys! I'm so sorry if there's a thread like this; if so, please link it to me. Otherwise, I need some inspiration on my living room, or if you don't want to post a picture, please describe it to me. What do you have in it? I only have a little sitting area and I don't know what to do with the rest of the space. Thanks! ^^

Just visit my house via my dream address =) screenshot can't really show alot (tried it)

Hehehe... my living room isn't the only impressive room in my house. I also have a silver room along with more SHINY stuff.
HNI_0089_zps53376cd4.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't the main room, but it's the "living room"-est room in my house! Presenting... the obligatory Japanese room.

otyRW9h.jpg

I tried to make a lot of floor space available; aside from the kotatsu and the TV there are few furniture in the middle of the room. Most of the furniture that are here are cooking/food-related, such as hibachi, the hearth, and hotpots galore. I'd like to think this is the room where my mayor rests after a stressful day and stuffs herself with filling food.

Last edited:
Back