• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Poppy the normal squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

mayor of la moon
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (61) +
My girlfriend's Poppy is moving out soon and she's looking for a new mayor!
Starting bid: 500k
Buy out: 10 mill
Minimum increase: 500k

Ends: 12/10/2013 @ 12:00 AM EST (It's currently 4:38 PM)

*Her move out date is the 2nd of December (currently the 29th of November in game)

Last edited:
No problem :) If no one else replies may i have her please? I want her soooo bad >.<

I'll have to ask my girlfriend! There was one person earlier who she was planning on giving Poppy to but they haven't responded back yet; we're giving them about another day or so considering it was our fault they didn't get a reply back quickly. (We were exhausted and sent the person a message then fell asleep for 10 hours. x____x)
but if you don't mind that, then of course poppy will go to you next if there are no other bids/this person falls through like we're assuming.

I'm the "other person" hahaha I thought you forgot about me. Im in the gmt+1 timezone

Poppy has been traded to Chessa who is the person who originally wanted Poppy from Reddit!
Take great care of her. >u<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back