• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

poll: have you ever eaten turducken?

Have you ever eaten Turducken?

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
our Thanksgiving Day hosts served turducken-- it was pretty good, altho it was hard to differentiate the turkey and the chicken, but the duck stood out!

For those who don't know, a "turducken" is a turkey, stuffed with a duck, that is stuffed with a chicken...

Last edited:
perhaps in the UK its called a "three-bird roast" or a "royal roast".

there's also a turduckhen (a variation adding or substituting a cornish game hen).

Heard of it when I was younger, though the thought of it was too much for me... xD

Sounds intense to eat and difficult to make.

I think you have to be an extra awesome home cook to make something like that otherwise I donno...

I've never heard of it before or tried it. I was about to ask if it was some sort of cross between turkey, duck and chicken though XD

It does sound delicious though.

that was the main course for this thanksgiving
besides the bake macaroni[that's the first thing to be gone]

Sounds intense to eat and difficult to make.

I think you have to be an extra awesome home cook to make something like that otherwise I donno...

I don't know anyone who made one, I've seen it bought from the store already prepared. Back when John madden was a broadcaster for NFL games, he always did the Thanksgiving game, and they would have a turducken and he would give out the drumsticks to whoever he chose as the "players of the game," so that seemed to launch it being a thing. people noticed this roast bird with 6 legs sticking out of it, and it has slowly been catching on... although the one we had yesterday didn't have 6 legs, that would probably be the masterpiece level turducken...

I've always wanted to try it since the moment I've heard about it. Seems rather beastly to cook. You'd have to heat through at least three inches of solid meat. Sounds amazing though!

Back