Pokémon Pokemon Z Speculation Thread

Maybe we could compromise. Have friendly rivals and jerky rivals. They could introduce a new character who has a salty attitude and you can name him and he even has a Wooper.

Maybe we could compromise. Have friendly rivals and jerky rivals. They could introduce a new character who has a salty attitude and you can name him and he even has a Wooper.
oh my god this is beautiful
OK, but seriously, Calem has no PASSION. He talk about how he wants to be great, yet he's a doormat. He never helps you in battle when it counts... He just cheers you on from the sidelines. At least let him actually TRY if he really wants to be your rival!

I'm not really understanding the Wooper thing, but I do like the idea. :)

I want a rival like hugh who you dont know why they are on their journey and there is hints all the way through and towards the end there is they pull a purrloin on us.

Besides, there should be an item that works like a Twisted Spoon, but powers up Psychic types, and gives most not-Psychic types the type I mentioned, and allows them to use Psychic type moves.

I'm not really understanding the Wooper thing, but I do like the idea. :)
I doubt anyone understands (or cares about) CCC's ideas.

I want a rival like hugh who you dont know why they are on their journey and there is hints all the way through and towards the end there is they pull a purrloin on us.
That guy whined about his sister's Purrloin constantly. Silver is a better example for a rival where their reasoning for doing it all is kinda vague, to the point that they needed to add a plot point in HG/SS to explain it.

the 16th movie is set to release in japan on july 16th, 2016. obviously in a prefect world this would mean "pokemon z" would release before then, but since they did anime xyz before even the games announcement, it probably wont be released by then - though it most likely will have been announced with a release date sometime after the movie

As long as, if they make it, make it so you can get stones/evolving items easier. Like really you have to do battle area shizz just to evolve? -_-

As long as, if they make it, make it so you can get stones/evolving items easier. Like really you have to do battle area shizz just to evolve? -_-

Stones come from the Super Training.

You can get most evolving items, at least once, in the world or in caves and ****.

Maybe they could shout out to MLP in some way, by having 6 characters with symbol motifs that match the Mane 6's Cutie Marks.

And they could make Zygarde's alternate variations novelties in GPX+, the same way they could make the funny-colored Greninja a novelty.

Maybe they could shout out to MLP in some way, by having 6 characters with symbol motifs that match the Mane 6's Cutie Marks.

And they could make Zygarde's alternate variations novelties in GPX+, the same way they could make the funny-colored Greninja a novelty.

I didnt understand what half of that meant..

Maybe they could have the story being:

The Flare Admins, taking the mantle since the passing of Lysandre/Fleur de Lis, manage to split Zygarde (who never got any mention besides living in Terminus Cave, alias Zygarde's Keep) into 100 Cells and 5 Cores, so you have to locate every one besides the first, who's automatically given to you by Sycamore, who found him next to his bedroom window. So you only need 104 Zygarde parts for 100% completion, this being the first main game to have 100% completion besides the "fill dex with entries" shtick (read: in the style of Kirby 64).

Back