Pokémon Pokemon Z Speculation Thread

Just because they are based off the kalos trios mythological origins doesn't mean I have to like them. They still could've used the same dog/transformer bases and made the designs look a whole lot better, IMO.

i never said u had too like them im just saying the origin of the designs ._.

Lol, the Pokemon games have evolved so much, I'm probably not going to buy Pokemon Z, the true Pokemon games are the pixels. But I did enjoy X and Y. ORAS wasn't that great though. But I did like features in it like soaring.

Then it's only natural to have a hilariously weird headcanon story!

The story goes like this:

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, in finding out they were the chosen fillies to save two worlds from the Terrible Trio, are also tasked with taking care of the Zygarde Core (dubbed Squishy) after Snips has blown the great serpent into 100 Cells and that one Core!

Bump! I just wanted to point out that I have an idea for the story!

Team Flare has separated Zygarde into 100 Cells and one Core! The Core (which you can name whatever you want but always defaults to Squishy) joins you on your quest and is located in the Key Items part of your Bag!

[Core Name Here] - This Zygarde Core is the basis for Zygarde. Merge [him] with the missing Zygarde Cells to restore Zygarde.

Nice, but the Zygarde Core also modifies your Mega Ring (you get this thing at the start of the game for some reason) to be able to track hidden Zygarde Cells! It's useful too, since some of the Cells have been VERY SNEAKILY hidden in HARD-TO-REACH places!

Team Flare has hired the Flare Admins as the bosses to replace the now-dead Lysandre and they just want Zygarde's Cells just so they can overthrow God and replace him as the Queens of the Universe.

The Gym Leaders also get a bit more involvement in the story, but Korrina still holds the record for being the most involved. Ramos is no longer in the game, so he's hired his granddaughter named Lily to replace him. Lily... is different. Her Gym puzzle involves a ridiculous obstacle course that involves rollerskating, jumping over hurdles, and USING THE BIKE (!?). If you mess up, you have to fight a guy who helps you up. There are Rollerskaters, Cyclists, and Backpackers. When you get to her though, her looks will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! She is a PUNK with a green motif! Her most dangerous Pokemon is a Trevenant, and her grandfather's Gogoat comes at a close-ish second. Where is Ramos? Why, he's in Kiloude City of course! He's not dead! Why would he be dead when the story takes place just weeks after the X and Y story!?

And another weird thing would be that LISIA HAS MANAGED TO TAKE CONTESTS TO KALOS!! And her uncle Wallace just shows up as an opponent with a nameless Milotic if you hit Master Rank Beauty. And Chaz is back! His Machoke, Macherie, is gone, since he accidentally traded her away to a sneaky con artist. At least he got a Mawile named Mawz!

And Sycamore will give you the various Non-Kalos Starters at certain points in the game. Unova after you first reach Lumiose, Sinnoh after you beat Grant, Hoenn after you beat the first of the 5 Bosses, Johto after you receive the Master Ball from the factory in Laverre, and Kanto after you beat Wulfric.

There will be about 38 new Pokemon introduced, to further satisfy my expectations for at least 100 Pokemon each generation. Now, this will perfectly satisfy my original expectations of 110 Pokemon in the 6th Generation! And some of them are evolutions and prevolutions of older Pokemon, including Luvdisc, Frillish, Audino, Swoobat, Arbok, Jynx, Ledyba, and Qwilfish!

There will also be several new Megas, including Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Arcanine, Basculin, Snorlax, Whiscash, Torkoal, the Kalos Starters, Flygon, the Lake Trio, Mew, Pyroar, Heliolisk, Florges, and Miltank.

Xerneas and Yveltal will now be able to Primal Reverse.

You start in Vaniville Town again, but it's been expanded! Why no one mentioned expanding Vaniville in X and Y is beyond me. Now there's a lab just south of your house, and in it you'll get the Starters! Shauna will this time pull a classic and get the one you're weak against, but to make up for it, her starter only has Pound/Tackle. Trevor will just decide there's only one left and he takes the one you're strong against. Then there's Tierno. Tierno gets someone unique. He gets a Scraggy! The opposite gender shipfuel rival gets the Eevee, what said Eevee becomes depends on whether or not you do skip certain routes. And he battles you more often!!

There's also so location differences! Remember how pathetically short Route [SUP]kl[/SUP]1 was? It's been virtually unchanged since then... aside from the big side path that you can find Pokemon in!! This is when the big Five Band decide "hey wait this wasn't there before" and this is the obligatory "how to get Pokemon" tutorial. You can find Bunnelbies, Fletchlings, and Scatterbugs there, but the obligatory tutorial Pokemon will be none of those. The shippy rival will again do the tutorial, but instead of a Bunnelby, he/she gets to find, of all things, a Pokemon introduced in Z! I shan't spoil you, because I'm terrible with coming up with names. This little guy gets to be part of his/her team! The Winding Woods have evolved disturbingly quick to become all piney, and thus, full of Ice types, like Bergmite, Vanillite, and one of the Z newcomers. But it's not where the location to make Eevee an Ice type is. That's in Frost Cavern. Speaking of which, it's opened up a HUUUUUUGE underground basin absolutely riddled with ice sliding, Comet Shards (they're found in a hole that refills once a day), and Glalitite. Does anyone remember the Scary House? The one with the crappy "faceless man" story that one guy told you? It's revealed to have an underground basement just lurking with Ghost types! This spooky location has one random swarm of Flare peons, and it's where you fight the 2nd of 5 Bosses. After you're done, you can walk a bit to the right and you find not one, but two, Mega Evolutionary items for Ghost types who can do so: Gengar and Banette!

Does anyone remember when AZ got absolutely no screentime? Now, he shows up to give you a bit more on the backstory of the Great Kalos War every Gym battle! Now he can be everyone's Senpai just like N was-- wait, he's too old, and I don't even think humans can live for eons like this... And as it turns out, he's not even a human, but a Legendary from the set of 38 Pokemon created solely for Z. Or he could be Mew. Whatever.

Must be the part when petty STYLE POINTS... Now, they're gone and replaced with a new kind of system that's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR easier to use! It's called Step Rank and the farther you walk across Kalos, the higher you go!

You can also get the Lati Twins in this game. This time, instead of only getting the main one in the game for the soaring, you can now select which one you use! Instead of functioning identically to each other, they now have differences! The guy is faster and more suited for going directly to places, while the girl is slower and more suited for Mirage Spots. There are also boosting pads located on clouds in the sky. You can even land on clouds! There are even encounters in there! Mostly birds, but can be Castforms or the occasional Legendary.

I'd post more, but that's about it.

"It also showcases the first screenshot of a second Zygarde Core from the anime series, Pok?mon XY & Z but with a blue hexagon on its inside rather than the red one. This follows on from the explanation on Japanese variety show, Oha Suta, a couple of weeks ago where it was put forward that there were two Zygarde Core. We'll bring more as it comes "

corocoro12152.jpg

Lol, the Pokemon games have evolved so much, I'm probably not going to buy Pokemon Z, the true Pokemon games are the pixels. But I did enjoy X and Y. ORAS wasn't that great though. But I did like features in it like soaring.

ORAS was waaayyyyy better than X and Y! I'm probably saying this cause I'm blinded with gen 3 nostalgia! :p

I don't like the whole "Zygarde core" thing tbh. I think they're making too much to put into one pokemon and the designs of the Zygarde's are kinda meh.__. I just think if they're really gonna do this, there should be a cohesive design, these forms just kinda look all over the place and not like the same pokemon besides the color scheme.

I'm not going to read through all the posts, so I'm sorry if someone posted this already.

All of Zygarde's pokedex entries are about the environment.

X - When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
Y - It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.
OR - When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
AS - It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.

Since the game is called Pokemon Z, I'm going to assume that the story will focus on Zygarde, since he was kind of just a hidden Pokemon in X and Y, with no part in the story. If the game does focus on Zygarde, it will have to focus on the environment. It's what that Pokemon is all about.

Then there's the fact that there are always enemy teams. Sometimes one team, and sometimes two teams. I'm going to say that there's either a team destroying the environment, or a team that wants to kill all humans that are destroying the environment that the Pokemon live in. You know... kind of like every single team since Team Rocket. Then the main character will find Zygarde, win its trust in a battle, then fight to stop the evil-doing team. Then there will be a friendship speech (because we can't have real rivals anymore. Just friends) and a promise to treat the environment better, so Zygarde won't suffer anymore.

The End.

And once you have 2 Cores, you get to fuse with the first guy in your party. 3 means you get intangibility upon using Core #3. 4 means your guys gain even more experience. 5 means your entire team has max defense!

I'm not going to read through all the posts, so I'm sorry if someone posted this already.

All of Zygarde's pokedex entries are about the environment.

X - When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
Y - It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.
OR - When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
AS - It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.

Since the game is called Pokemon Z, I'm going to assume that the story will focus on Zygarde, since he was kind of just a hidden Pokemon in X and Y, with no part in the story. If the game does focus on Zygarde, it will have to focus on the environment. It's what that Pokemon is all about.

Then there's the fact that there are always enemy teams. Sometimes one team, and sometimes two teams. I'm going to say that there's either a team destroying the environment, or a team that wants to kill all humans that are destroying the environment that the Pokemon live in. You know... kind of like every single team since Team Rocket. Then the main character will find Zygarde, win its trust in a battle, then fight to stop the evil-doing team. Then there will be a friendship speech (because we can't have real rivals anymore. Just friends) and a promise to treat the environment better, so Zygarde won't suffer anymore.

The End.

I hope Z removes the "friends" because I hated them please get rid of them

I agree tbh, bring back the Blue and Silver like rivals..I want to feel like I need to destroy my rival, not feel indifferent.

Back