Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Hi again, here's a full list of all the mythical/legendary pokemon I still need for my living dex (gen 6) and then I'll be finished! Willing to pay in TBT just name your price!
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect
Yveltal
Hoopa
Volcanion

Last edited:
Hi again, here's a full list of all the mythical/legendary pokemon I still need for my living dex and then I'll be finished! Willing to pay in TBT just name your price!
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect
Yveltal
Hoopa
Volcanion

What generation are you playing? I know I have extras of at least a few (Celebi, Phione, Manaphy, perhaps). Do you have any event Pok?mon? Or interesting items (always accepting apricorn balls or White Herbs!)

Let me know! I finished my Living ‘dex with help from folks here. Happy to pay it forward.

What generation are you playing? I know I have extras of at least a few (Celebi, Phione, Manaphy, perhaps). Do you have any event Pok?mon? Or interesting items (always accepting apricorn balls or White Herbs!)

Let me know! I finished my Living ‘dex with help from folks here. Happy to pay it forward.

Sorry, updated my post to mention it's for my gen 6 games. I have a few extra pokemon in my gen 7 games, as well as a few apricorn balls. Here's a general list:
Event JPN Magikarp- Lvl 1, knows Happy Hour and Celebrate
Event Darkrai- GF or FEB2015 as OT whichever you prefer
Event Shaymin- GF as OT
Event Shiny JPN Arceus- w/ Pokerus
Event Victini- GF as OT
Event Serperior/Emboar/Samurott- Present as OT
Event Keldeo- SMR2012 or WIN2013 or GF as OT
Shiny Goodra- No event, unsure of IV's
Event Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal -XYZ as OT
Event Diancie- OCT2014 as OT
Event Shiny Tapu Koko- Melemele as OT
Friend Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Level Ball x1
Moon Ball x1
White Herb x1

Could anyone help me with getting two pokemon? I'm helping complete my friends Pokemon Sun game so she can shiny hunt with the shiny charm, and she needs Vanilluxe and Bastiodon and I can trade them right back to you!
Thanks for any help~

Last edited:
Could anyone help me with getting two pokemon? I'm helping complete my friends Pokemon Sun game so she can shiny hunt with the shiny charm, and she needs Vanilluxe and Bastiodon and I can trade them right back to you!
Thanks for any help~
I can help if you still need them

I don’t need anything just my Vanilluxe back lol my FC is in my profile

Awesome~Same here.
The friend's name on her game is called Pippen. Thank you again, this is really helpful.
I'll be on around the same time today, so hopefully we'll see each other!

Shiny Mew for sale. TBT or another pokemon only.
IIRC it's level 100. Pokemon Ultra Moon, btw. PM me.

Last edited:
Been a while hasn't it?

I'm looking to trade shiny solgaleo for event Shiny Lunala timid nature. message me if you have one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Been a while hasn't it?

I'm looking to trade shiny solgaleo for event Shiny Lunala timid nature. message me if you have one

Hey, do any Shield players have a Sweet Apple they wouldn't mind passing to a Sword player? I'd really like Appletun for my team. I can catch you any Sword exclusives as I play through the game in exchange, I am currently able to catch Seedot and Nuzleaf.

Last edited:
looking for jp/non us ditto for swsh! :) willing to pay TBT

Last edited:
Looking for foreign (non English) region language Ditto for swsh!

Can pay with TBT or English Ditto

Last edited:
if anyone has a “love sweet” item (whichever one it is that’s a heart lol) hmu i’ll pay 100 tbt for it i’m sick of this dude giving me lumiose galettes and malasadas

Last edited:
Any sword/shield players with applin's HA Bulletproof? Will pay in tbt

Back