• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

These are all the Pokes I need to complete my National Dex in Alpha Sapphire.

Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff
Wooper & Quagsire
Snubbull
Granbull
Teddiursa & Ursaring
Ho-oh
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra
Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim
Bonsly
Electivire
Marmortar
Porygon-Z
Darkrai
Arceus
Victini
Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught
Pancham & Pangoro
Helioptile & Heliolisk
Dedenne
Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist
Bergmite & Avalugg

Im looking for Meloetta and Keldeo, They are the last 2 pokemon I need to complete my collection of pokemon! I can trade any breedable pokemon, and I have a list of other pokemon I am willing to trade in the thread featured in my signature. Pm me!

These are all the Pokes I need to complete my National Dex in Alpha Sapphire.

Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff
Wooper & Quagsire
Snubbull
Granbull
Teddiursa & Ursaring
Ho-oh
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra
Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim
Bonsly
Electivire
Marmortar
Porygon-Z
Darkrai
Arceus
Victini
Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught
Pancham & Pangoro
Helioptile & Heliolisk
Dedenne
Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist
Bergmite & Avalugg

I can breed a Cyndaquil for you so that you can breed it a few times, level it up, and get it's evolutions and I could also breed a Magby for you so you can level it up and evolve it into Magmortar.

I can breed a Cyndaquil for you so that you can breed it a few times, level it up, and get it's evolutions and I could also breed a Magby for you so you can level it up and evolve it into Magmortar.
No need, as I just recently completed my National Dex! Thank you for the offer, though. :D

I am currently looking for Dusknoir and Rhyperior, i want to complete my Pok?dex but i am missing the items to evolve these Pok?mon.
I do not have many Pok?mon that are on the same level of value to give in return (not many means none in this case oops) but i can give TBT bells! :)

Bells are in the ABD by the way, i have more than what is shown under my avatar.

EDIT: Found the two Pok?mon on the GTS.​

Last edited:
I'm looking for Gliscor, Weavile, Slowking and Politoed at the moment :)

EDIT: Found them :)

Last edited:
I really need really quick help transferring my Shiny Event Xerneas in my Y game and I want to transfer it to my AS game. Would anyone be willing to help me, I need this done in the next few hours, I am going to be doing a wonderlocke, I can offer a little tbt for help!!!

COMPLETED

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a shiny hunter.

Shinies:
Skrelp/Lvl. 25/Male
Relicanth/Lvl. 35/Male
Dedenne/Lvl. 30/Female
Scyther/Lvl. 1/Male
Spiritomb/Lvl. 47/Female
Riolu/Lvl. 1/Female
Hawlucha/Lvl. 1/Male
Zorua/Lvl. 1/Male
Mudkip/Lvl. 1/Male
Eevee/Lvl. 8/Male
Sableye/Lvl. 1/Male
Munna/Lvl. 30/Male
Gabite/Lvl. 30/Male

5IV:
Croagunk
Snorunt
Magikarp
Larvesta
Dratini
Deerling
Torchic
Eevee
Eevee

4IV:
Honedge
Marill
Goomy
Carvanha
Fletchling
Fletchling
Ralts
Froakie
Drowzee
Electrike
Hoppip
Swablu

Shiny Male Cottonee (Nicknameable)
Shiny Male Poliwag (Nicknameable preferred)
Shiny Male Pichu (Nicknameable preffered)
Shiny Male Huntail
Shiny Male Axew (Nicknamable preferred)
Offers

I would love some help completing my dex, I still have a good chunk of it missing... I won't clog up the thread with the entire list but if anyone doesn't mind doing some breeding for me that would be great^-^ and I can offer some things to breed\trade in return as well^-^

6IV Ditto
Feebas or Milotic
Shaymin Sky Forme (6IV)
Shuckle

VM me if you have these Pokemon right away!

Last edited:
White Kyurem (6IV)
Treeko (not on my team, just interested in having)
Any loose Spinda you have :3
6IV Ditto
Glameow
Feebas or Milotic

VM me if you have these Pokemon right away!

Got a 6iv Ditto, can get a 5iv glameow, 5iv Feebas OR my boi the 6iv shiny milotic that I have, I have a 5iv timid treecko, and let's not start on spindas :/

EDIT: I'm looking for Volcanion, paying 100 tbt

Last edited:
I am currently looking for these shiny Pokemon! If any of you have one at level 1 please PM me than we can arrange a trade.

14034821_306495803033793_9216964825771292153_n.jpg

I am currently Looking for a Minccino, Message me if you have one and name your price.
EDIT: Along with a Minccino I am also looking for a Deerling.

Last edited:
Looking for:
1.bulbasaur
2. charmander
3. squirtle
4. manaphy
5. Darkrai

will to pay TBT or some of my eggs.

Last edited:
Got a 6iv Ditto, can get a 5iv glameow, 5iv Feebas OR my boi the 6iv shiny milotic that I have, I have a 5iv timid treecko, and let's not start on spindas :/

EDIT: I'm looking for Volcanion, paying 100 tbt

I'm still interested in the 6IV Ditto, but I recently discovered Baton Pass and created a whole new team :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally any ditto. Lol

I can do that! Are you still interested?

Back