Pokémon Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Special Demo Version

I finally got it too! I just opened the email in Firefox, watched to see if the coupon image loaded up and when it didn't, I right clicked it and selected reload image :)

Does anyone know if I'll still get the code??

I ask because I've been a member of the Pokemon Trainer's Club for awhile now, but I didn't realize until just now that I opted out of the newsletter. D: I changed the settings, but now I'm afraid it's too late..

Last edited:

I ask because I've been a member of the Pokemon Trainer's Club for awhile now, but I didn't realize until just now that I opted out of the newsletter. D: I changed the settings, but now I'm afraid it's too late..

I think it's too late. It needed to be changed by the 20th..

I think it's too late. It needed to be changed by the 20th..

Still haven't received mine via email. Signed up and opted before the 20th. ...

I'm sorry. they are selling them in the TBT marketplace. On the Nintendo website, they list some alternate ways of getting the code.

Yeah, but I'm too poor to buy the code (the bells you see under my avatar are literally everything I have on me), and the other options to get the code are either not possible for me, or so close to the release date that I feel like I shouldn't even bother. :'(

fhdusiofhsduiohfsi people on Tumblr are so nice!! Someone just gave me a spare code they had *happy sobbing*

I absolutely love the Team Aqua/Magma battle theme!
And how the cursor in battle is a little anchor! Neat small details like that really make a game for me.

Last edited:
i got my code this morning but my hotspot wont work so ill try when i get home.

Gamefreak said to play it everyday. Is the heaetscales the final prize or do you think there's something else in it too?

I finally got my email yesterday. I'm happy ;A;
I didn't have the time to complete all the missions, but I really like it so far!

Gamefreak said to play it everyday. Is the heaetscales the final prize or do you think there's something else in it too?

197f8b32d5de109d75244d8d0792e17b.png

Also, I believe this thread is for actual discussion of the content of the demo.
If you want to discuss getting or not getting the code via email, please check out this thread. ^^

Back