• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon FREE Hisuian Zoroark codes for Pokemon Scarlet/Violet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I just purchased the DLC for both Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet, and don't need either of these codes, so the first two people in this thread who say they want a code will get one. The code gives a special Hisuian Zoroark to your copy of either Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet. I will DM whoever is interested. Thanks for reading! : D

if you still have one I'd love to have it, I don't have Legends Arceus so having a hisuian zoroark in Violet would be awesome 😁

I just purchased the DLC for both Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet, and don't need either of these codes, so the first two people in this thread who say they want a code will get one. The code gives a special Hisuian Zoroark to your copy of either Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet. I will DM whoever is interested. Thanks for reading! : D
I definitely need one please

I definitely need one please

Whoops, sorry! There aren't any left. This thread was made months ago with the sole intent to hand them out immediately, and as such there aren't any left. I have reported my original post in this thread so that the thread can be locked. I do hope you're able to find a code somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back