Selling Pokemon Moon: Competive/Rare Ball/Shiny/Legends/Items

Hi hi!!! Can I please get the following:

Buneary(dream ball)
drifloon (dream ball)

Jirachi
celebi

Shiny- sylveon & eevee

Just let me know how much please and thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hi hi!!! Can I please get the following:

Buneary(dream ball)
drifloon (dream ball)

Jirachi
celebi

Shiny- sylveon & eevee

Just let me know how much please and thank you!!!

The total would be 210 BTB for all if you're interested :) Let me know if that's agreeable and I'll start breeding your Dream Ball Pokemon!

That would be great! Thx so much!!! I've got to go pick up my oldest but will ba available in about 45 min :)

That would be great! Thx so much!!! I've got to go pick up my oldest but will ba available in about 45 min :)

Sure thing. I'll get the Pokemon ready now. Just send me a PM or VM whenever you are ready :)

Hi i'm looking for some. Custom Competitive Pokemon i'm looking for three pokemon iv'ed lved and Ev'ed up. as for nature ill leave that to u.

Klinklang. (Nickname Sparks) . Mimikyu. ( nickname Ghostchu ). Drampa ♀ (nickname Draca) .

Anyway thxs let me know my total so i can start scraping together the tbt.

Hi i'm looking for some. Custom Competitive Pokemon i'm looking for three pokemon iv'ed lved and Ev'ed up. as for nature ill leave that to u.

Klinklang. (Nickname Sparks) . Mimikyu. ( nickname Ghostchu ). Drampa ♀ (nickname Draca) .

Anyway thxs let me know my total so i can start scraping together the tbt.

Price to breed without EVs (includes perfect IVs and good nature): 25 BTB per Pokemon
Price including all the above, EVs and levelled up to at least 50 or to the level necessary for a complete competitive move-set: 50 BTB

If this price is agreeable, let me know and I'll start breeding.

Alrighty Hun! I have another order for you!!! My oldest and I are raiding your stash.

We would like:
Breedjects- alolan vulpix (15)
Untrained- snivvy (20)
Trained- Goodra (55)
Legend-Groudon (100)
Shiny- kingdra (100)

Ball list- Gilgar, phanpy, carvanha, hoot hoot, houndor, duskull, swablu (50)

And order for my son:

Squirtle
Ability: rain dish
Nature: modest
Extra: male, holding item blastoisinite if possible.( 25?)

Since it's a big order how about 375 TBT?

Last edited:
Alrighty Hun! I have another order for you!!! My oldest and I are raiding your stash.

We would like:
Untrained- snivvy (20)
Trained- Goodra (55)
Legend-Groudon (100)
Shiny- kingdra (100)

And order for my son:

Squirtle

I can do all, aside from the Blastoisinite (however, you can receive that item for free in Sun/Moon! Just defeat red or blue the first time you go to the battle tree, and they will give you Blastoisinite, Venusaurite, Charizardite X and Charizardite Y)

I also assume the balls are dream balls? If not just list the ball next to the Pokemon and I'll get right on it. I'm also assuming gender doesn't matter for the Pokemon, but if it does let me know.

I can do 375 BTB for sure, if that's all agreeable to you then I'll start breeding your order as soon as possible. :)

I can do all, aside from the Blastoisinite (however, you can receive that item for free in Sun/Moon! Just defeat red or blue the first time you go to the battle tree, and they will give you Blastoisinite, Venusaurite, Charizardite X and Charizardite Y)

I also assume the balls are dream balls? If not just list the ball next to the Pokemon and I'll get right on it. I'm also assuming gender doesn't matter for the Pokemon, but if it does let me know.

I can do 375 BTB for sure, if that's all agreeable to you then I'll start breeding your order as soon as possible. :)

Ahhhhh, I'll remind him about battle tree. And yep, Dream balls are just fine! I would prefer swablu to be female, but other than that one, I have no preferences. :) Thx again!

P. S. If you have any shiny Eevee's let me know as well and I'll buy as many as I can. Just lmk how much.

P. S. S. If you ever get a shiny emolga for sale I would die and go to heaven. Just lmk!

Last edited:
lets just do : Mimikyu. ( nickname Ghostchu ). Drampa ♀ (nickname Draca) . would be ok if you lved to 100 ? I know it is not needed
but im odd that way idk . let me know if this is ok ill check back later today .

Ahhhhh, I'll remind him about battle tree. And yep, Dream balls are just fine! I would prefer swablu to be female, but other than that one, I have no preferences. :) Thx again!

P. S. If you have any shiny Eevee's let me know as well and I'll buy as many as I can. Just lmk how much.

P. S. S. If you ever get a shiny emolga for sale I would die and go to heaven. Just lmk!

Will do! I'm starting your order now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets just do : Mimikyu. ( nickname Ghostchu ). Drampa ♀ (nickname Draca) . would be ok if you lved to 100 ? I know it is not needed
but im odd that way idk . let me know if this is ok ill check back later today .

I can do that, but it may take several days since Poke Pelago is not as that great for levelling. If that's agreeable, I'll start your order :)

We would like:
Untrained- snivvy (20)
Trained- Goodra (55)
Legend-Groudon (100)
Shiny- kingdra (100)

And order for my son:

Squirtle

Completed this order; some of the Pokemon on the ball list were not in Dream Balls but in dusk balls and such. I bred them anyway though. Let me know when you have time to pick up :)

Thats fine with me thxs for doing order . I'll check back with you on wednesday if you finish sooner gimme a vm or pm.

I'm on and off! I'll check in every few minutes or so :) tbt sent btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no worries on what kind of ball they're in. I honestly just need them for my dex or my son's ;)

I'm on and off! I'll check in every few minutes or so :) tbt sent btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no worries on what kind of ball they're in. I honestly just need them for my dex or my son's ;)

Thank you! I have them ready for trade and will be on for a few hours :)

Do you sell apricorn balls too? I was wondering if I could buy a heavy ball from you :>

Back