Pokémon Pokemon General

Best of luck.

Also why is it so hard to get a Kingdra damnit

I got mine during the QR code madness a couple months back :)

Actually I finished the entire ORAS dex using hacks.. It's impossible for me to finish the dex otherwise.. OTL

I did that in Black 2.. Well a lot were legit/touchtrade but a few I did with AR

Managed to get one though. Also they should ban legendaries completely from GTS imo, of course people are gonna chuck in that they want a Meloetta if they can. Oh well their loss.

Yeah, you can't even GTS legit events so wtf were they thinking? I guess they were too lazy to take out the code for it or something..

I have a Meloetta :) Super hacked but heck yeah

Yeah the one I had were pretty much AR'd but it didn't mess my game before so why not :p Wish they'd bring more events worldwide so we can get them and not only with stupid film tickets in Japan :(

Shouldn't be so hard with Wi-fi but I guess Pok?mon Centers lol

You can search without 'special' Pokemons in ORAS but you can still select you want them. Uhm wtf.

Wish they'd bring more events worldwide so we can get them and not only with stupid film tickets in Japan :(

Dude so true! Over there they're getting shaymin and keldeo over box scraps while the rest of the world gets starters.. I mean, yea events, but the imbalance is 2strong

I'm shiny hunting for spinda atm :) Come out green bear thing

Good luck :)

Yeah it's like I get the RL events can be a bit hard to do but Wi-fi? Come on.. do Japan really have that bad connections with the West?

Battling Phoebe's Banette

Camerupt's Magnitude lost all PP due to the Grudge!

*looks at camera like I'm on the Office*

Battling Phoebe's Banette

Camerupt's Magnitude lost all PP due to the Grudge!

*looks at camera like I'm on the Office*

niec reference

I would troll you for using cameruptb ut I can't be bothered and #respectothersopinions and all that stuff you say : )

EDIT: no ty gyroid emoticon a normal smily is fine.

Last edited:
niec reference

I would troll you for using cameruptb ut I can't be bothered and #respectothersopinions and all that stuff you say : )

EDIT: no ty gyroid emoticon a normal smily is fine.

He's my fire type and he murdered half of Steven's team and most of that Ice *****'s team who's name I can't remember

I like Phoebe though. FLOWERS.

But yeah her team can be a pain in the ass if you don't have any dark themed Pok?mon.

Karen!! Her walrein was ridiculous back in RSE. Not too bad in ORAS but the games have gotten easier.

I struggled w/ Steven the most in oras but even he took only like one reset to win

Karen!! Her walrein was ridiculous back in RSE. Not too bad in ORAS but the games have gotten easier.

I struggled w/ Steven the most in oras but even he took only like one reset to win
Oh god don't mention the dual water/ice or water/whatever types D: < the lack of electric pokemon lol. well you can get pikachu but it's not until lilycove unless you wt/gts

YESS I hated that pikachu was like the only good electric type in the game, i mean there was plusle and minun but they were for aesthetic purposes lol. Oh no wait, there was manectric, they were pretty ok.

But yeah, too many water types, in fact too much water. 7.8/10

plusle and minun kinda sucked in combat so yeah they only looked good :3

i never had problems with dragons really but fairy type is annoying lol

I think it helps if the Pok?mon is "energetic" as in they have the smiley face and will punch it on it's own. It doesn't take too long, just make sure you don't fill up your bag so that if you do get it it isn't automatically deleted.

I think it helps if the Pok?mon is "energetic" as in they have the smiley face and will punch it on it's own. It doesn't take too long, just make sure you don't fill up your bag so that if you do get it it isn't automatically deleted.

Yeah, I snooped around last night and this seems to be it.

Also, these stones. Who was the idiot who thought it was a good idea to remove the sun/shiny/dawn/dusk stones almost completely from the game and add most evolutionary things for BP? -_-

Back