Plotting is making my skin itch

Yin

#rude
Bells
I've been plotting Bam's house for a week now, in total about two hundred times. And. I. Really. Want. To. Quit.
But I can't, because I'm a perfectionistic wuss.

I tried about every trick lying around the internet. There was a fishing tournament the day I got him so I couldn't place any frickin' pwp's, even when tt'ing back. I even tried burying bells (they said they wouldn't place their houses on items or bells). Well, that's a load of crap. Also tried the 'breaking down the pattern' method which doesn't work for me. I'm 100% sure that he's able to move there.

It's so strange though. I got Fauna's placement in the exact 3x3 spot I wanted her to be in half an hour or so. And he shouldn't have problems, as villagers tent to move close to other villagers or buildings. But no, he HAS to move next to the camping site over and over again, instead of moving next to Fauna. It's really driving me crazy ugh.

Do you experienced resetters out there have some advice for me? Maybe?

I know how you feel...I've usually let them just move in wherever or just settle on an ok spot after a while...it gets too intense doing plotting for ages!

Back