• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Please take my flowers

Catparent

Bells
Feedback
100% (43) +
Hello! I just remade my town a couple of weeks back and I've been mostly focused on getting everything upgraded and built and I now need to get rid of all the flowers that I've accumulated so I can lay down my paths and place the flowers I do want where I want them, so any help is appreciated!

Some rules:
1) Don't be rude
2) Try to avoid running
3) Don't mind my house, its upgraded quite a bit but theres literally nothing in it except for a couple of items, so its not decorated at all
4) You can take as many flowers as you like, also feel free to roam around/hang out if you want.
5) Theres a time capsule and a pitfall buried in the far top-right corner by some yellow tulips, try to avoid messing with those.

Also, nothing at all in return is required! However, if you want to tip something or leave a wi-fi rating afterwards it is appreciated!
Leave your FC below and I'll add you asap. I'll be doing this for a few hours/until I run out of flowers.

My FC is 4382-2692-3701, town is Halcyon, and my Mayor name is Ambriehl! :)

EDIT: Just a small PSA, I've moved nearly all the flowers to the front of the town, by the train station. Theres probably a few stragglers throughout the town but just so everyone knows now you don't have to roam around and look for flowers. Feel free to look around if you want to though! My town doesn't have much going on so far though.

Last edited:
Sorry got sidetracked finishing a trade! I'll join in a few if still open, btw what is town name? Lol, I have so many on my list

I'm restarting my town tomorrow, so I can wipe the rest of your unneeded flowers. I'm probably going to make a couple trips to organize them though. Are you good with that?

I'm restarting my town tomorrow, so I can wipe the rest of your unneeded flowers. I'm probably going to make a couple trips to organize them though. Are you good with that?

Thats totally fine! I'll be free most of tomorrow :)

Sorry got sidetracked finishing a trade! I'll join in a few if still open, btw what is town name? Lol, I have so many on my list

Thats fine! I think you're here now, enjoy the flowers!

Don't really need flowers! Was just randomly visiting a town lol. I can leave if you want haha.

Back