• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

3DS transfer

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
If I wanted to transfer my 3DS, is there any way to do this without my old 3DS? It doesn’t turn on but I still can access the battery and SD card. I only want to do this so I can transfer my friends and Miis if they’re saved to the system.

As far as I can tell you would have to have the original working system to transfer. Even if you put the SD card in another 3ds it would not work as each card is tied to the system that put the data on it. I'm not sure if Nintendo still fixes 3ds systems but if they do then maybe you could get them to fix the og 3ds.

I should have said this earlier but it is working now so I don’t need a system transfer but thanks for answering!

Back