• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

How I deal with early morning medical treatments on minimal sleep, train cancellations and subsequent work anxiety, and a really bad ADHD week:

20240409-094958.jpg

...plus hash browns and a vegan sausage roll from Greggs. 😅

I just found a thread with the same 3 bots going back and forth at it with automated posts... 😳 Around the world, around the wooorld... around the world, around the wooorld... around the world, around the wooorld... 🎶🤖🤖🎼🎶

I wish I had N64 on Nintendo Switch Online. I really want to play Majora’s Mask, Ocarina of Time, Yoshi’s Story, Banjo Kazooie, the first three Mario Party games, Paper Mario, but I don’t want to have to pay more. If they added a GameCube one with Smash Melee, I might be tempted, but that’s not happening since they’re probably going to announce the next console this year. Maybe next console it will happen.

So while washing some dishes, I randomly started humming Stale Cupcakes 🎵 and that got me thinking: there are some K.K. Slider songs I think are better live rather than the aircheck. Here are some live versions I prefer:
  • Stale Cupcakes
  • Señor K.K. (K.K. Mariachi)
  • K.K. Chorale
  • Hypno K.K.
  • K.K. Sonata
And I prefer the aircheck of these rather than live:
  • K.K. Fugue
  • K.K. D&B
  • Chillwave
  • K.K. House
  • K.K. Samba
  • Farewell
  • K.K. Hop

I just found out that this official new 3ds faceplate exists! I fell in love with it immediately but then realized that there's only one in existence because it was a contest prize for the person who designed it :|
E759CBD5-2E00-4F20-ABFF-A87E35ECB204.jpeg

I have a strong urge to find writing competitions again....

Just as I thought; a 3rd party 3DS/Wii U online replacement service is already being worked on. I wonder if they'll make New Leaf work with the methods they're attempting.

Back