Place your random thoughts.

How I deal with early morning medical treatments on minimal sleep, train cancellations and subsequent work anxiety, and a really bad ADHD week:

20240409-094958.jpg

...plus hash browns and a vegan sausage roll from Greggs. 😅

I just found a thread with the same 3 bots going back and forth at it with automated posts... 😳 Around the world, around the wooorld... around the world, around the wooorld... around the world, around the wooorld... 🎶🤖🤖🎼🎶

I wish I had N64 on Nintendo Switch Online. I really want to play Majora’s Mask, Ocarina of Time, Yoshi’s Story, Banjo Kazooie, the first three Mario Party games, Paper Mario, but I don’t want to have to pay more. If they added a GameCube one with Smash Melee, I might be tempted, but that’s not happening since they’re probably going to announce the next console this year. Maybe next console it will happen.

So while washing some dishes, I randomly started humming Stale Cupcakes 🎵 and that got me thinking: there are some K.K. Slider songs I think are better live rather than the aircheck. Here are some live versions I prefer:
  • Stale Cupcakes
  • Señor K.K. (K.K. Mariachi)
  • K.K. Chorale
  • Hypno K.K.
  • K.K. Sonata
And I prefer the aircheck of these rather than live:
  • K.K. Fugue
  • K.K. D&B
  • Chillwave
  • K.K. House
  • K.K. Samba
  • Farewell
  • K.K. Hop

I just found out that this official new 3ds faceplate exists! I fell in love with it immediately but then realized that there's only one in existence because it was a contest prize for the person who designed it :|
E759CBD5-2E00-4F20-ABFF-A87E35ECB204.jpeg

Just as I thought; a 3rd party 3DS/Wii U online replacement service is already being worked on. I wonder if they'll make New Leaf work with the methods they're attempting.

Back