• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

IMG_6300.gif
IMG_6301.gif

I was looking through Mario’s gallery on Mariowiki and I found these abominations from a Mario edutainment game. Mario looks like he’s trying to be Quagmire in this. He’s walking in a really creepy way and his eyes look way too locked on target.

I don’t think I’m going to be able to fall asleep tonight… 😵‍💫

i hate it when target tells me to "see price in cart" when im on the website, like can you tell me what price it is now before i click on it?!?

I can’t wait for my game to arrive ☺️. My niece’s concert is in the evening so if it comes on time and earlier in the day, I can play it for a bit. I’m hoping that will help with my mood 🙂, though I found out I’m going with my dad, which made my anxiety about going worse since the way he drives scares me (he doesn’t realize he drives in and out of the lane like a drunk person) and our relationship isn’t the best, not to mention he has anxiety but doesn’t treat it and lashes out at me a lot. 😔 Anyways, putting aside that anxiety, I saw the game has dlc and i liked the name to it and took a peek. looks really interesting. 👀 I’ll look more into it after I start playing and maybe wait til around my birthday since I probably should enjoy the base game first. Still, it’s nice to be excited about something again!

1712830325478.png

Very nice and quiet tonight. i have my eyes on you eight people 👀
p.s. i don't

Unrelated, but a note to future me! Buy wooden craft eggs and hoard them for future egg-decorating. I had to throw out my decorated Easter eggs today, because they were hard-boiled. Pikmin Egg in the bin 😭

Reading about Sly Cooper on TV Tropes has got me understanding the common themes among all four games:
  1. The games are all about preserving the Cooper Clan’s legacy. The first game was about retrieving the book, the second was about defeating the biggest threat to the clan, the third was about entering the vault, and the fourth was about preserving the flow of time.
  2. The main antagonist represents the corruption of a master thief.
  3. The importance of brotherhood, as the Cooper Gang were like brothers rather than acquaintances.
  4. The bad guys are more dangerous criminals than the Cooper Gang, and the Cooper Gang were mostly nice guys from the wrong side of the law.
  5. The ending always ends with the bad guys losing and good guys winning, but also has a strong downside that makes the ending tragic.

Okay, maybe Luigi can win a round of Mario Party by standing still. But Homer Simpson was winning by doing almost nothing before Mario Party 1 even came out. Just watch this clip from season 8 episode 3:

Do you see any fear in Homer’s eyes? He’s the true badass here, not Luigi.

What do idiots drink?

So-duhhhh!

What do sodas call their dads?

Pop!

A hippie's favorite soda?

Granola cola!

Thank you, Superstar Saga, for the laughs and fun adventure, and for being the second Mario & Luigi game I play, the first one ever being Partners in Time. Next, I will play Bowser's Inside Story (the original, not remake) Apparently, the fans say this is the best one in the series. I have tons of fond memories playing Partners in Time. Its plot is on the darker side compared to Superstar Saga, for sure, but it's still a great game.

What do idiots drink?

So-duhhhh!

What do sodas call their dads?

Pop!

A hippie's favorite soda?

Granola cola!

Thank you, Superstar Saga, for the laughs and fun adventure, and for being the second Mario & Luigi game I play, the first one ever being Partners in Time. Next, I will play Bowser's Inside Story (the original, not remake) Apparently, the fans say this is the best one in the series. I have tons of fond memories playing Partners in Time. Its plot is on the darker side compared to Superstar Saga, for sure, but it's still a great game.
Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story are both incredible games, if you liked Superstar Saga BIS will not disappoint! I have Partners in Time but have played it yet, but I will get around to it eventually.

---

What even is my luck? The first time I tried to take a long distance rail vacation, the train was canceled at the last minute. The second thankfully went smoothly, But then the third time, that exact same route as the first time ended up being canceled last minute. And now, on my fourth rail vacation, my train today from Dallas to Chicago was canceled last minute. At least this time I found out before I left for the station! It's not all bad though, I am flying out tomorrow instead and I do enjoy flying! My train refund will help cover that cost as well. Besides, even with this route not working out this time, the eclipse has already paid for this trip ten times over, anything else is just a bonus!

Last edited:
Joycon drift plus a sorta broken 'A' button are the worst. I have too many other things on my plate to even bother to repair them right now.😭

Back