Place your random thoughts.

Just as I thought; a 3rd party 3DS/Wii U online replacement service is already being worked on. I wonder if they'll make New Leaf work with the methods they're attempting.
Probably. Considering they did that with Wiimmfi, it would make sense to make in compatible with New Leaf. I think the other games they’d prioritize are probably Splatoon 1, Mario Kart 7 (not 8 because that’s also on Switch), Smash for Wii U and 3DS, and Pokémon X and Y and (Ultra) Sun and (Ultra) Moon.

I swear, if you’re going against a Kazuya in Smash online and you don’t do everything completely perfectly, dodging at the right times and attacking at the right times. you’re cooked. Not an exaggeration. But pretty much every Smash Ultimate DLC character that’s not Piranha Plant broken.

Also, my brother was playing against a CPU Bowser, and he was at 118%, and my brother just lost a stock and now had the same amount of stocks as Bowser. So Bowser used his side special, which would kill both of them, but would most likely be guaranteed to kill my brother since he was using Mario and Mario’s recovery isn’t good enough to survive that. So basically, a CPU player was smart enough to intentionally kamikaze another player. Usually, computer players wouldn’t purposely kill themselves to kill another player, so it seems like CPUs are getting smarter.

this is probably the kind of thing that would have gotten bonked...but

there's a hole in my sock and it's kinda comfortable. it's like my toe has breathing room.

1712707516761.jpeg

I agree, Bowser, but if you try to say that after winning an online game, you’re just going to be accused of hacking by sore losers.

I was counting how many collectibles are on this site. There are 404 collectibles in total, and there will still be more.

Of these 404 collectibles, only 21 of them are awarded to contest winners and event winners, as well as some raffle winners.

Kind of want to cut my hair short but it’s getting colder here and long hair actually helps LMAO

unbelievable. I have to make a fourth email in order to get my email to genshin back to the one it was originally 😭. you got to be kidding me.

dude… I lost my Minecraft account of 12 years because I didn’t know migration cutoff was last year so I know the pain…

Nicholas is watching Mister Roger's Neighborhood - he picked it to watch over everything else new that he likes, and it's so nostalgic for me. I've come to the realization that I still love this show. I already knew this, but what a great human being he was.

Edit to clarify, because I know these things can derail, I specifically appreciate the barriers he broke, and the kindness he taught and still teaches children through re-runs. <3 Did you know that at the end, when he says he's feeding his fish, he says that part out loud because a little girl who was blind once wrote him, with concern for his fish because she didn't know when they got fed? So he added that part just for her. HOW WHOLESOME IS THAT? 😭

Last edited:
There was a coffee/food shop around the corner from where I used to work (they're already gutting the place lol), and I would go in tere for closure, I knew the people and spoke to them a lot about everything, and the owner has always said I could come work there.
And honestly, I really, REALLY don't want to work via coffee and food again, but I spoke to her today, and if I did, I could do 20 hours, 4 each day, mornings so I will have time to not only help my friend walk her dog, but more time for myself and to look for a job I could really do that I will feel happy about, and as tough as the bloody job circus is, I might do it?
There's also the gossip I could give her customers, because all of them would come from my shop to there, plus we lost customers who went to this shop anyways.
I was thinking of talking to her again friday because I just wanna relax, it least a lil bit.

----

I've gone through all my clothing, and gotten rid of a lot of stuff, still need to go through some more clothes and then finally put them away~

I have an old 360 console but doesnt have all the parts :/ may need to buy some of the wires for it before i can sell it give it to a shop tat sells old consoles.

Back