Place your random thoughts.

I went my entire life so far and finally realized 'huh. pepperoni on pizza isn't that bad'. I always picked the pepperoni off.

Because I decided to try some for lunch today.
It’s pretty much the same for me except it happened in 2020/2021 XD I started having dreams about eating it. My subconscious was craving it so much lol. Then my mom let me have bite of her cold Red Baron pepperoni and now it’s one of my favorite foods lol

It’s pretty much the same for me except it happened in 2020/2021 XD I started having dreams about eating it. My subconscious was craving it so much lol. Then my mom let me have bite of her cold Red Baron pepperoni and now it’s one of my favorite foods lol

Red Baron was the kind I tried too. It's my favorite among the frozen brands. I'm a little choosy and only like the full sized oven pizzas. Hot Pockets and Pizza Bites have never been any good to me.

1712599974963.jpeg

Kingdom Hearts South Park coming when?

It's fun to imagine that Lunala will fly in front of the sun today to blast us with Moongeist Beam, and that Sephiroth has cast Meteor to strike us down in 2029 🌕☄️🔥

I remember a Nathaniel Bandy video about Smash 4 where he said that Smash for 3DS/Wii U is an extremely unoriginal names and it should be called “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,” or “Super Smash Bros. Duel” (because the 3DS is dual screened). This was before Smash Ultimate was even announced, so of course, most comments on the video are calling him a psychic. So since then, I’ve believed that the next Smash game is going to be called Smash Duel.

TIL eclipse glasses expire ?
Only older ones! If they're newer and labelled as compliant with the ISO 12312-2 international safety standard, and the lenses aren't damaged in any capacity (bent, scratched, torn, any light leaks, etc.), they're fine for reuse. I was able to reuse mine from 2017 today.

How did they manage that 😂🤣
it’s been 40 minutes and the servers are still up. bet nintendo headquarters is scramblin’ LMAO and someone’s getting fired.

Reactions: Doo
Is it bad that I prefer the old look of websites?

I miss the days when oversimplified designs weren't so oversaturated and websites have unique designs that define what the website was about in thematic sense. Also, I don't like the 'corporate memphis/corporate' art style, it's everywhere on major websites (especially Google) and it's honestly tiring to look at, in my opinion.

When it comes to The True Arena in Kirby games, the hardest one is either the one from Triple Deluxe or the first one, from Super Star Ultra. The reason I think that is because I’ve never actually beaten either. I beat the Super Star Ultra one using save states, and I just attempted the Triple Deluxe one for like the 20th time… got to the last boss… and then died. Now I feel crushed and defeated.

So if you haven’t played a Kirby game, most of them have a boss rush. The common name for them is The Arena, and you just fight every boss and mid boss from the main game. In between each boss, you can heal or get a new copy ability, which is a random selection between two abilities. You can pick any ability at the start of the boss rush to use also. I think these ones are pretty easy. But most games starting with Kirby Super Star Ultra have a secret one you unlock after beating everything else in the game, which is usually called The True Arena. In this, you have to fight the harder versions of bosses and mid bosses from the hard mode of the game, along with the any other boss not found in the main game and a harder version of the final boss, usually called a “soul” version, like Marx’s Soul, or Star Dream Soul OS. Besides bosses being way harder, one of the two random abilities in between matches is always Sleep, which is totally useless and will just get rid of your current ability, essentially meaning you only have one available ability every rest area if you happen to lose yours. Also, in The Arena, in between battles you have five healing items to completely restore your health. But here, there’s still five food items, but they only restore about a quarter of your health. It might not sound like too little, but trust me when I say you’ll be getting hit at least a little unless you’re a god at Kirby or using a TAS. And neither of those apply to me. But usually, this is the final challenge of the game, so the difficulty makes sense.

With that out of the way, a lot of people say that Planet Robobot has the hardest True Arena, but I disagree since you can heal more between battles by using amiibos. I don’t know why I struggle so much with Triple Deluxe and Super Star Ultra in particular, but maybe it’s because I like Planet Robobot’s copy abilities more, and Kirby Super Star Ultra has most of those abilities but less fleshed out since it’s a remake of a Super Nintendo game. And Kirby Return to Dream Land doesn’t have as hard bosses, its remake lets you heal with amiibos as well, and in Kirby Star Allies, you just have to use Magolor and then you win. So Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Triple Deluxe are the most difficult. Definitely.

Yeah, I know that post was kind of long, but I’m still devastated that I died after getting so close. I was literally right there.

Looking through an old Nat Geo Kids magazine (August 2016) someone got secondhand and I realized I had this exact issue! I know kids’ magazines tend to reuse content as they estimate the next generation coming in and the old one moving out, but I know I had this one, because it features an article about the World’s Weirdest Water Slides and includes the Verrückt which I remember reading about back in 2016, quite fascinated by it. I was fantasizing about riding it but deep down I knew I’d never have the guts. They wouldn’t ever feature this article again, becuase the ride was closed permanently because a kid got decapitated by it. Literally that month. And that is why I HATE most rollercoasters and watetslides and will NEVER go on them!!! It’s not worth the risk at all to me. People can call me chicken all they want. I’m not dying that way.

Did any stick with you?

Was one the Big Lebowshi?

Everything directed by Quentin Tarantino is awesome. (Pulp Fiction, Inglorious ********, Kill Bill). I put off Pulp Fiction for way too long. The first Hunger Games movie was pretty great, the sequels that followed felt more average. Dr. Strangelove was an interesting satirical comedy. I like everything from Eastwood, even his non-westerners. Good Bad and the Ugly is definitely his strongest movie (in my opinion).

I watched Big Lebowski a couple years back. I might give it a rewatch soon.

Back