• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

They’re selling pineapples for decently cheap at my local store because of overstock and advertising them as “spooky pineapples” to carve instead of pumpkins and I think that’s neat 🍍👻
Who wouldn't want a spooky pineapple at their Halloween party? 🤩

One day, I may host Pokémon Stadium Mini-Game tournaments, where the winner of each tournament earn TBT Bells.

Yeah....I kinda don't like episodes of shows where my favorite character is present during a situation and they don't say anything for the entire episode.

Like why are they even there in the first place!

Here’s a series of Algebra problems.
  1. 5o+6=16
  2. s/4-3=-2
  3. 8t-2=6
  4. p/3+3=4
What’s the mystery word?
If x=2, then x is the second letter of the word.

i better start doing the haunted carnival activities, i do be slackin

IMG_1162.jpeg

Is it me, or is the Boosting Spin Jump Badge from Mario Wonder the best badge in the game? It carried me throughout the entire game since I got access to it, it even made me get these "Wonderful" flagpole grabs at the end of the level as well.

I tried writing a word, but I was typing really fast so it came out as "motherginer"... I mean, at least the first part was right, but I have no idea how I got that... 😭

Edit: I just noticed that some of the keys I meant to press were right next to the ones I did end up pressing, so I guess that explains the misspelling. xD

Last edited:
When I went on my Wild World town at first, I went to click on my player, and after loading, it said it couldn't read and that I should reinsert the game card. My blood pressure skyrocketed at first, especially after it continued to say that even after reinserting the game card, but it suddenly started working. I'm still scared that it will happen again and actually stop working, though.

I think I might need to listen to certain bands more often... I can recognize any SOAD song with only the first 2 seconds of it, and then I'll end up mistaking a Korn song for a Slipknot song if I'm not paying attention to it. xD

Here’s another mystery word puzzle. This time, there are 14 equations:
  1. 2x+4=8
  2. 3x-5=10
  3. x/4+4=7
  4. x/3-2=2
  5. y/5+4+3=5+6
  6. 2y/3-4=8
  7. 2y+5=4y-5
  8. y+2y+5-4+3=19
  9. 2z+8=20
  10. 4z+30=90
  11. z/6+4=7
  12. z/3-5=8-6
  13. 2z-2=24
  14. 3z+3=60
  1. If the answer to the third problem is x=1, then “a” is the third letter in the mystery.
  2. If two questions have the same variable, then they are part of the same word. But if they have different variables, then they are from two different words. For instance, if the first three equations has “a” as the variable, and the next four has “b” as the variable, then you should see a three-letter word first and four-letter word after.

Back