• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

it’s from an event in the mountebank sideshow tent for the halloween event. you have to post in a thread siding with either wix or vask; when each round ends, one of them will have a treat for you, and one will have a trick. wix had the trick this round, and everyone who chose him has a chance of getting rickrolled every time they click something on the forums.
Yeah imma stay outta that tent.

my irl friend saw me writing my signature (skarmoury) on the vandal vision artwork and he got curious and searched my name and saw some commissioned art i requested years ago
i teased him saying he'll never find my active accounts on the internet (basically this account and i guess my twitter??)

well if he finds this then

1697806703115.png

but in all seriousness tho i panicked when he started searching my name cuz like. i'm so particular about separating internet profiles with my irl self 😭 being on the internet is p much an escape for me cuz im so ass at expressing myself irl lmao if someone called me skar irl i would be so embarrassed

My stepfather found a stray kitten outside the day before yesterday. He went around asking the neighbors if it was any of theirs but no go. So we're gonna give her over to the shelter so she can have a nice home. We'd keep her ourselves but we already have enough cats to feed so we can't really afford it. May she find a loving family in the future!

^I still wanna read the book. It sounds interesting.

So TV Tropes had these interesting tropes:
  • Hate Crimes are a special kind of evil
  • Rape is a special kind of evil
  • Slavery is a special kind of evil
  • Treachery is a special kind of evil
What do they all mean? Some crimes are worse than others, and they’re treated to be the worst thing you can do.
  • Because of all the damages done by bigotry (such as the murder of Emmitt Till, the Jim Crow Laws, and the Holocaust), people treat hate crimes as one of the lowest things you can do. And they’re right. There’s no reason to hate others based on who they are.
  • Some crimes can be justified if it’s done for the right reason, even for the most extreme crimes like murder. But rape can never be justified due to the nature of it. And it’s disgusting.
  • Even if you ignore race and abuse, there is no defending slavery. The very idea of depriving people of their human rights is immoral.
  • If you betray an entire nation, you could endanger a lot of lives. Betray your family, friends, or allies, you will lose their respect.
Other things that cannot be defended or justified in any sense are crimes against children, crimes against seniors, and crimes against animals. Actually, you shouldn’t be doing anything immoral or illegal, but these tropes describe how if anyone does these, it’s treated like they’re worse.

*watching a video of some lowlife "influencer" following John Cena around and asking him inane questions*
Me: why doesn't he have a bodyg- oh. duh.

Also, it would have been hilarious if he didn't show up on the video XD

I'm so addicted to Mario Bros Wonder right now I hardly have any time for any activity on the Forums ATM...

(Unless I can get dust again)

Am I weird because I use an iPhone and don't mainly use Safari? I don't know why I do that. I just always use Google.

Back