• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I need to go to work but it's so hard going out in the cold lmao my room is so cozyyyy
Why did my boyfriend break up with me exactly one year after my car accident, I don't need an official bad luck day in my life. šŸ˜…

Being broken up with is honestly the worst. A bit personal but my girlfriend of over 3 years broke up with me a bit over 2 weeks ago. I'm still reeling in from it and I went to a dark dark place for a few days after it happened! The worst timing too, a close family member had just died and they decided to be selfish and do this to me while I'm already grieving. But I've realized, as long as you have people supporting you and reel you back from reality, help you push forward, you will be happier than you ever were. I'm still hurting, but I'm so glad it happened, because if that person left you, it wasn't meant to be. And it makes space for the person you are truly meant to be with.

12 years ago, on this day, our house caught on fire. Lightning struck the chimney, and it started a fire in the house. Iā€™m so glad that my sensitive nose saved us all from the fire, and none of the firefighters died putting out the fire.

Time flies by fast. Iā€™m so glad we didnā€™t have anything like this happen to us in a long time.

I don't know if this is just my school, but no one has any respect for the pledge of allegiance anymore. When I was in 5th grade, everyone would stand up, shut up, and say the pledge. But now no one gives two craps about it anymore. But maybe it's because respect for anything in general has just declined. It's probably just my school though.

Hereā€™s something weird to know:

Halloween night is spooky night, but nights are even longer in December than October. Also in Animal Crossing, the time of the year to show that everything in your town looks dead is in the same month Christmas is. So the atmosphere around Christmas is gloomier than the atmosphere around Halloween.

Also, I assigned each month a particular color. The month thatā€™s red is December.

I've made 133 posts in this thread (this will be my 134th), so that means more than a tenth of my posts have been made in this thread. I thin- actually- I'm positive that this is the thread I've made the most posts in.

I found some orange creamsicle flavored popcorn. It's very good, but I'm not sure I'll continue eating it because it's annoying to eat with my dental implants. :(

It appears that electric cars arenā€™t as green as you think. Charging them requires using an electric source, which emits carbon dioxide. And in case itā€™s solar power thatā€™s charging the charging stations, solar panels are a source of toxic waste.

Damn you, insomnia! You win yet again..guess I'll be listening to relaxing music and reading, for the time being.

I like coconut. I like licorice. I like Hawaiian pizza. I am weird lol.

Iā€™ve been doing this for two years, and will do it for a third year.

I made a promise for my Hoppip plush about baseball wins. If the Rangers win a World Series game, Iā€™ll get her a diet coke from a convenience store or fast food. But if the other team wins, she gets nothing. And if the Rangers wins the World Series, she gets a diet coke every day for a whole week. Last two years, it was about the Astros. This year, itā€™s about the Rangers.

waiting for commissions to be done is the most exciting and grueling thing ever. it's literally just art but my body is like I NEED IT GIMME NOW

So I learned some interesting history about Israel.

Over the last 90 years, the Arabs did not want the Jews having any land in Israel, yet the Jews had many reasonable compromises. Theyā€™re willing to give up some land for the Palestinians while keeping the other land. But the Palestinians didnā€™t want them having any land. They didnā€™t even want them to exist.

If you want to know how extreme this is, what if they decided to give up all land in Israel to the Palestinians completely, but an entire US state (letā€™s say Florida for an example) becomes a Jewish state, home to all of the former Israelis? Despite having total victory over the land in Israel, the Palestinians will declare a war on Florida, and then the entire United States (since Florida is still US property).

This is why Israel has been attacking Palestine. They were trying to defend themselves. Itā€™s not about the fight over land. Itā€™s the fight for one sideā€™s existence.

So I learned some interesting history about Israel.

Over the last 90 years, the Arabs did not want the Jews having any land in Israel, yet the Jews had many reasonable compromises. Theyā€™re willing to give up some land for the Palestinians while keeping the other land. But the Palestinians didnā€™t want them having any land. They didnā€™t even want them to exist.

If you want to know how extreme this is, what if they decided to give up all land in Israel to the Palestinians completely, but an entire US state (letā€™s say Florida for an example) becomes a Jewish state, home to all of the former Israelis? Despite having total victory over the land in Israel, the Palestinians will declare a war on Florida, and then the entire United States (since Florida is still US property).

This is why Israel has been attacking Palestine. They were trying to defend themselves. Itā€™s not about the fight over land. Itā€™s the fight for one sideā€™s existence.
I have to disagree a little bit honestly. There are many issues in that area of the world and the issues do over lap a little bit here and there and there are many complexities with the Palestinian Israeli issue.
At the end of the day though, we have what we have today, and some people are hard at work to try to fix issues the best they can though some days it doesn't feel like it.

I have to disagree a little bit honestly. There are many issues in that area of the world and the issues do over lap a little bit here and there and there are many complexities with the Palestinian Israeli issue.
At the end of the day though, we have what we have today, and some people are hard at work to try to fix issues the best they can though some days it doesn't feel like it.
Iā€™ll say this much though. Like the Israelites, I do not support the wipeout of the Palestinian nation. They have the right to exist like everyone else. What I donā€™t want is them to support the wipeout of the entire Israeli nation and the Jewish population. We all have to compromise, and if youā€™re not willing to compromise because you want all of one thing, youā€™re going to be left with nothing at all.

I use to collect acorns as a kid for some reason, never ate them just collected them like as if I was a squirrel.....

i better practice my face for senior pictures. i have to wear the cap + gown and iā€™ll look goofy if i donā€™t smile.

Back