• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

i love how all the teams, including my own, follow a specific animal theme but then there’s just.. “actually, nevermind.” i wonder how someone came up with that lol. i bet someone proposed a name then wanted to delete it, and everyone just ran with it lmao
We wanted to be purple. In protest of not getting our color, we all liked a post in the name your cabin thread that somebody had changed to "Actually, Nevermind." (The runner-up was "Minterstellar")

So I got five levels completed in my game. If you have figured out the coding, it doesn’t become as difficult as you move further.

Not too long ago, I read this ranked list of most to least “woke” states (“woke” is another term conservatives abused in place of “politically correct”). Some metrics include number of organic farms and number of people who voted.

What they didn’t take into consideration was the acts of unnecessary censorship and expulsions (like job terminations and when that kid got kicked out of the Pokémon TGC tournament despite following rules) done in each state. That’s the problem with “wokeness” (a term I rarely use). Having more diversity, being more socially aware of oppression, or being more eco-friendly isn’t bad. It isn’t. But people should be free to say whatever they want as long as it doesn’t harm others. And just because one person can’t do something or doesn’t do something due to their cultural background or past experiences doesn’t mean nobody should be allowed to do it or even talk about it.

They also didn’t take into consideration on how much the people in the state hate America because of its history and current transgressions. So maybe “woke” isn’t a good term to describe far left ideology. That ranked list must’ve used that term correctly.

Last edited:
I’ve been reading some older threads on this site for fun. I just read that thread about the Halloween censorship and how every use of that word changed it to “Christmas”. I wonder if something like that is going to happen again.

an odd question: does anyone else have names for their car(s)? like i named my toyota corolla bridget, i can't be the only weird person on this site.

My older stories were really something...and I was a kid when I written them.
Post automatically merged:

an odd question: does anyone else have names for their car(s)? like i named my toyota corolla bridget, i can't be the only weird person on this site.
My mom loves to nickname her cars.

The site is still so laggy on my phone. It’s not a big deal but it’s all I can use for now since I’m away from my laptop. I hate typing a whole sentence and the cursor is still typing the first word. Am I typing too fast or is it laggy af? I can’t wait to be on my laptop again.

The site is still so laggy on my phone. It’s not a big deal but it’s all I can use for now since I’m away from my laptop. I hate typing a whole sentence and the cursor is still typing the first word. Am I typing too fast or is it laggy af? I can’t wait to be on my laptop again.
That happens to me too sometimes, I hate it. Sometimes my phone moves at like 0.5 frames per second.

i feel like i'm going to get stomach cramps early tomorrow morning and that won't be highly poggers bc trial shift

I'm hungry. It's 1 am, I don't want to sleep, I'm hungry and the hunger prevents me from sleeping. That's what I get for eating McDonald's at dinner 😪

If you remember the Odyssey by the Greek poet Homer, what do you think were the biggest mistakes Odysseus made?

For me, I think the two biggest mistakes Odysseus made were stealing Polyphemus’s eye and having his son hang his maids in the garden. The former was why he could never return to Ithaca for 10 years after the Trojan war, and the latter is why it’s been omitted in modern adaptations of the Odyssey.

I listen to my coworkers conversations about their relationships (both are 45+ and on their second marriage) and it's so wholesome what they do for each other. After seeing my parents relationship, I didn't think it was possible to love someone at that age, what a wild concept.

Back