• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🌸 pink flowers 🌸 - looking for all/any pink hybrids please!

shanni

♡ ライフライン ♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (131) +
hello! i'm looking to buy some hybrid plants (not picked flowers).

i can pay in bells/NMT for them or trade for some hybrids i have ^^
or
i have a mostly full catalog (furniture & clothing) including all sanrio items
except for the posters, so i can offer that too

not paying in TBT atm - sorry!! ; w ;

please let me know how much you'd like for your pink hybrid flowers if not trading!

these are the flowers i have for trade:

blue windflowers (x27)
blue hyacinths (x20)
purple roses (x13)

thank you so much! ^^

Last edited:
hello! i'm looking to buy some hybrid plants (not picked) for any equivalent a amount of pink hybrids!
i can pay in bells/NMT for them or trade for some hybrids i have!

please let me know how much you'd like for your pink hybrid flowers if not trading!

these are the flowers i have for trade:

blue windflowers (x27)
blue hyacinths (x20)
purple roses (x13)

thank you so much! ^^
Hello! I have pink in every breed as far as I remember. How many are you looking for? I would do 2 stems for 1 TBT. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to fill the quantities.

I have all types of pink flowers and you are welcome to have a many as you want, as I'm trying to clear my island. I'll be back in 8ish hours, but let me know what you prefer. From highest to lowest quantity: Tulips, Windflowers, Cosmos, Hyacinths, Mums, Roses, Lilies.

🌸 bumppp~ i'm always looking for pink flowers lol 🌸

mostly in need of pink lilies and hydrangeas rn ☺ tysm!!

Back