Votes: 136 42.9%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.2%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 60 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pineapple on pizza a lot! Pretty much if I get pizza it always has it on it. ^^
Now it's not always a traditional Hawaiian (Ham and pineapple) I sometimes mix it up with pineapple, sausage, and black olives. I know it's a bit of an odd combination, but hey it's the way I like it.

Honestly I don't understand the whole thing with people bashing pineapple on pizza so much. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal compared to other toppings.

Pineapple and pepperoni is my favorite combination. I like it best with crushed red pepper flakes sprinkled over the top.

we need to stop with the overly controversial threads okay

pinapple on pizza>no pizza, I'm pretty indifferent to it

I don't mind it every once in a while but on every pizza? No thank you. On a barbecue pizza I think it's pretty good but on a good old pepperoni it's kinda odd.

I do not like the mix of pineapple and pizza... No thanks. Mushroom pizza is the best :cool:

NO PINAPPLE ON PIZZA! >=O

Weird! Lol actually no. It's take it or leave it

Fruit doesn't belong on pizza and I will smash you into the ground if you put that junk on my pizza.

No I think it's awful on pizza. I've tried it before, and I really wasn't fond of it. I do have friends who order it though, and I guess if that's what they like on pizza that's fine. Just don't expect me to order a large pizza with pineapple on it. We're going half and half with that. Fruit does not belong on pizza.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be my first choice but it's an ok option if you wanna change things up a bit.

I like pineapple on pizza but it's not my first choice, I'd prefer tuna, a fried egg or some spinach over pineapple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back