• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pikmin Bloom

I really love it, but the battery on my phone sucks, and whenever I play it drains my phone in a few minutes, but the few days that I did play it I absolutely loved it. I love Pikmin so much, and Pikmin Bloom just emphasized that love so much more.

I really love it, but the battery on my phone sucks, and whenever I play it drains my phone in a few minutes, but the few days that I did play it I absolutely loved it. I love Pikmin so much, and Pikmin Bloom just emphasized that love so much more.
Do you play it pretty actively throughout the day then? I turn on my location just when I'm walking and only open it if I have to plant flowers or if I know a pikmin is ready to be plucked. Otherwise I just go through it at the end of the day and it has been kind on my battery.

At first I didn't use location services just got the steps but then I couldn't pick up new things haha

Do you play it pretty actively throughout the day then? I turn on my location just when I'm walking and only open it if I have to plant flowers or if I know a pikmin is ready to be plucked. Otherwise I just go through it at the end of the day and it has been kind on my battery.

At first I didn't use location services just got the steps but then I couldn't pick up new things haha
I do play it pretty actively. I think I play for around 2-3 hours a day. I would bring a portable charger to my school, to be able to play Pikmin Bloom. My phone's battery also just sucks in general, I use a charger that is too high of a voltage for my phone's battery, so it charges extremely fast, but destroys my battery. Without Pikmin Bloom, my phone will die in 4 hours if I'm not using it, and if I do use it, then around 10% every few minutes.

has it improved? i played at launch and the app was honestly insufferable....

had to delete it just a couple weeks later.

I do play it pretty actively. I think I play for around 2-3 hours a day.
Are you planting flowers/doing the challenges a lot? I'm trying to think how much there is to do actively throughout the day haha

has it improved? i played at launch and the app was honestly insufferable....

had to delete it just a couple weeks later.

Yes! No more connection errors. They might've changed some other things but I couldn't get online at first so not sure lol

I LOVE PIKMIN GAMES SO SO SO MUCHIE SO I THINK ALL OF YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW SAD I AM BECAUSE I HAVE SAID IT LIKE A MILLION TIMES THAT I CANNOT PLAY MOBILE GAMES 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Can someone please get a Yellow Pikmin and name him Mr. Zappy for me 😢

Are you planting flowers/doing the challenges a lot? I'm trying to think how much there is to do actively throughout the day haha
I'm too obsessed with Pikmin, so just seeing them move around and play on my screen got me super excited, I would play when walking in between each of my classes

Bumping this ancient thread but I started playing this again recently! Well, if you consider 4ish months ago recent :p
I started on launch day, played for about 6 months before losing interest, and then picked it back up again at the end of September. There's so much to do now!!! These are my 5 piks with the highest friendship, all of the Halloween ones are really funny, while the 2 Lunar New Year ones are allll the way from 2022.
piks!.png

I am still playing regularly! Actually I was just playing it within the last 30 min haha

I haven't been playing much on weekdays since switching jobs 6 months ago since it's so busy I don't have time to walk around much but still do so at least on weekends

Back