• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Phoebe is moving!

MayorTess

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
forum recommended price range for Phoebe = 500k bid/2-10mil buyout

She is ready to move now and has her things in boxes.

I'm not sure what is meant when people refer to characters and "original" so please explain what is meant by that before agreeing to anything if that sort of thing is important to you
(it would also help me know)

I am new to this site (obviously) and I am not familiar with the abbreviations used.

I'm also not familiar with all the villagers so all offers should be in bells or furniture

being original for her she would need a flame shirt on. Also original would mean to have her default furniture in her house you could look up a picture and check that

oh i see thank you for letting me know. it does sadly mean she is not original then.

i do like her and will be sad to see her go but her house is just a little to close to mine ^-^;

Back