• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Phoebe is moving!

MayorTess

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
forum recommended price range for Phoebe = 500k bid/2-10mil buyout

She is ready to move now and has her things in boxes.

I'm not sure what is meant when people refer to characters and "original" so please explain what is meant by that before agreeing to anything if that sort of thing is important to you
(it would also help me know)

I am new to this site (obviously) and I am not familiar with the abbreviations used.

I'm also not familiar with all the villagers so all offers should be in bells or furniture

being original for her she would need a flame shirt on. Also original would mean to have her default furniture in her house you could look up a picture and check that

oh i see thank you for letting me know. it does sadly mean she is not original then.

i do like her and will be sad to see her go but her house is just a little to close to mine ^-^;

Back