• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Philando Castile and Dallas Shootings

**** alton sterling tho he a pedophile
yeah the cop was probs racist but i aint feeling sympathy for a pedopile who had sex with minors..

well the thing is the cop didnt kill him for being a pedophile but because he was black

yeah i know but i dont care he died, pedophiles deserve to die one way or the other

not really like only ppl that have taken away other lives deserves death IMO

but oh well not gonna argue since it would be off-topic

I can understand your anger tho I also despite pedophiles

Well, this thread sure has been enlightening...

Alton Sterling sounds like he was a horrible person. Philando Castile sounds like he was pretty great. Neither deserved to die.

well the thing is the cop didnt kill him for being a pedophile but because he was black
While I think the force seen in the video was excessive, saying he was shot because he was black is pure conjecture. While on the ground, Alton reached for his pocket to pull out his gun, and that's when and why he got shot.

**** alton sterling tho he a pedophile
yeah the cop was probs racist but i aint feeling sympathy for a pedopile who had sex with minors..

i really hate child molestors but,
why is that when black people are killed suddenly their "criminal history" information is pulled out? just so people can have excuses to make their murders justified? they did this to michael brown and trayvon martin also.

but suddenly terrorists like dylann roof were "lone wolves" and "quiet, respectable, good student", "no criminal history" types?

Last edited:
yeah i know but i dont care he died, pedophiles deserve to die one way or the other

First of all, I don't think someone can be given the death penalty for that crime, and second, even if it were a capital crime, he would have deserved to have a trial for it instead of a cop killing him in the street without knowing if he was really guilty or not.

First of all, I don't think someone can be given the death penalty for that crime, and second, even if it were a capital crime, he would have deserved to have a trial for it instead of a cop killing him in the street without knowing if he was really guilty or not.

You're missing the point of what she said. She doesn't care if it earns the death penalty or not, she personally believe he deserves to die.

i really hate child molestors but,
why is that when black people are killed suddenly their "criminal history" information is pulled out? just so people can have excuses to make their murders justified? they did this to michael brown and trayvon martin also.

but suddenly terrorists like dylann roof were "lone wolves" and "quiet, respectable, good student", "no criminal history" types?

i agree with you and i perosnally dont care about people who have a criminal history of like **** idunno drugs or ****. that doesnt mean they should die. im really relaxed on crime and i think just because a blsck person did drugs once doesnt mean they should get shot by cops

however my point is idc he died. i really dont. no sympathy for pedophiles and or rapists. the cop was probably racist and should get a trial however i really really dont care about the fact hes dead. they should all die one way or the other in my opinion and this was divine justice in a way. i feel bad for his family but i really could care less this dudes dead. pedophile scum deserve to die and i hace no pity for him. philandro i feel awful for, but i dont think alton sterling deserves the attention hes getting compared to philandro.

no one deserves to have their history brught up if its just for petty crimes.

i agree with you and i perosnally dont care about people who have a criminal history of like **** idunno drugs or ****. that doesnt mean they should die. im really relaxed on crime and i think just because a blsck person did drugs once doesnt mean they should get shot by cops

however my point is idc he died. i really dont. no sympathy for pedophiles and or rapists. the cop was probably racist and should get a trial however i really really dont care about the fact hes dead. they should all die one way or the other in my opinion and this was divine justice in a way. i feel bad for his family but i really could care less this dudes dead. pedophile scum deserve to die and i hace no pity for him. philandro i feel awful for, but i dont think alton sterling deserves the attention hes getting compared to philandro.

no one deserves to have their history brught up if its just for petty crimes.
thats the thing tho. the cop gets a trial (most likely he's going to get away with it and get paid leave) while alton was shot dead. i hate rapists and molestors, but i hate racism and police brutality also.

Back