• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PF's "I gunna kill joo" List

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
POKEFAB said:
POKEFAB said:
Lucky? You never got me below 99 damage..
Hey, I admit it. You are difficult. It's almost impossible to dodge that stupid energy beam...but good game nonetheless.

And, what's a wormer?
A Wormer is a person that stays in Kanden's Alt form the whole match.
Oh. Well, I didn't the entire match, but your energy bolts left me no choice. It was either that, or die.

:p
Yes, you are correct; most resort to that.

Yeah, sometimes (We were in Combat Hall..) I tried jumping up, but every time he got low on health he grabbed more, so I just Alt'd him back.

GOD! I played Lone_Wolf like 3 times, I would have won all 3 if it hadn't disconnected..

By the way, I practiced, and it seems I turn out to be a great Sniper; that's how I enhiliated him all 3 times.

:)

POKEFAB said:
Yeah, sometimes (We were in Combat Hall..) I tried jumping up, but every time he got low on health he grabbed more, so I just Alt'd him back.
Not to mention I picked the one stage where he was strategically at an advantage, and already planned out his attack. Long story short, my resistance was futile, and I was eventually owned.

POKEFAB said:
Not to mention I picked the one stage where he was strategically at an advantage, and already planned out his attack. Long story short, my resistance was futile, and I was eventually owned.
Me and you (Smart Tech) should have a match. We sound fairly even so it should be a good match

:) i'll add you, and you add me (my FC is in the directory)

POKEFAB said:
GOD! I played Lone_Wolf like 3 times, I would have won all 3 if it hadn't disconnected..

By the way, I practiced, and it seems I turn out to be a great Sniper; that's how I enhiliated him all 3 times.

:)
I couldn't find a good spot to get a good connection b/c it was raining.
You are a good sniper,but mino is better.

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:
Me and you (Smart Tech) should have a match. We sound fairly even so it should be a good match

Well, if you say so. I have some new plans, er, planned.

wow, you guys seem tough, but then I've only had the game for a day, so I don't really know my way around the courses yet, but once I memorize the layout of each course, I'll be unstoppable, but untill then, I'll fight my best when I'm up against you guys.

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

I hope they prove a chaalenge...

POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Oh, they will. :evillaugh:

POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Valoo got lucky,I was winning,but lost connection <_<

Lone_Wolf said:
POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Valoo got lucky,I was winning,but lost connection <_<
He got me in another game, so, it was an-eye-for-an-eye.

Back