PF's "I gunna kill joo" List

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
POKEFAB said:
POKEFAB said:
Lucky? You never got me below 99 damage..
Hey, I admit it. You are difficult. It's almost impossible to dodge that stupid energy beam...but good game nonetheless.

And, what's a wormer?
A Wormer is a person that stays in Kanden's Alt form the whole match.
Oh. Well, I didn't the entire match, but your energy bolts left me no choice. It was either that, or die.

:p
Yes, you are correct; most resort to that.

Yeah, sometimes (We were in Combat Hall..) I tried jumping up, but every time he got low on health he grabbed more, so I just Alt'd him back.

GOD! I played Lone_Wolf like 3 times, I would have won all 3 if it hadn't disconnected..

By the way, I practiced, and it seems I turn out to be a great Sniper; that's how I enhiliated him all 3 times.

:)

POKEFAB said:
Yeah, sometimes (We were in Combat Hall..) I tried jumping up, but every time he got low on health he grabbed more, so I just Alt'd him back.
Not to mention I picked the one stage where he was strategically at an advantage, and already planned out his attack. Long story short, my resistance was futile, and I was eventually owned.

POKEFAB said:
Not to mention I picked the one stage where he was strategically at an advantage, and already planned out his attack. Long story short, my resistance was futile, and I was eventually owned.
Me and you (Smart Tech) should have a match. We sound fairly even so it should be a good match

:) i'll add you, and you add me (my FC is in the directory)

POKEFAB said:
GOD! I played Lone_Wolf like 3 times, I would have won all 3 if it hadn't disconnected..

By the way, I practiced, and it seems I turn out to be a great Sniper; that's how I enhiliated him all 3 times.

:)
I couldn't find a good spot to get a good connection b/c it was raining.
You are a good sniper,but mino is better.

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:
Me and you (Smart Tech) should have a match. We sound fairly even so it should be a good match

Well, if you say so. I have some new plans, er, planned.

wow, you guys seem tough, but then I've only had the game for a day, so I don't really know my way around the courses yet, but once I memorize the layout of each course, I'll be unstoppable, but untill then, I'll fight my best when I'm up against you guys.

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

I hope they prove a chaalenge...

POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Oh, they will. :evillaugh:

POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Valoo got lucky,I was winning,but lost connection <_<

Lone_Wolf said:
POKEFAB said:
TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:

Valoo got lucky,I was winning,but lost connection <_<
He got me in another game, so, it was an-eye-for-an-eye.

Back