• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Petition to go back to old Balloon designs

i think next time the staff should ask the community about the changes in old collectibles before actually implementing them, being open to the criticism they might get to perhaps think about making a couple of tweaks. of course not everyone is going to be happy regardless of how much they do but everyone would have the chance to (respectfully) have their say. in my opinion the new design is a drastic improvement from the previous one but a lot of users in this thread were able to give fair criticism without getting sulky/rude about it. although i dont think(?) that old collectibles getting a redesign has had much of an outcry before it still might be something to consider.

Back