White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (206) +
hello all ☺️ I'm very close to getting my balloons in rainbow order, just need one more date trade!

I'm looking for a Blue Bunny Balloon with a date between my green and purple balloons:
679.jpg
Mar 11, 2024 at 7:28 AM
684.jpg
Mar 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM

willing to tip 50 tbt for the trade! please like/quote my post(s) if you reply. 💕🐇

Last edited:
Hi Bug! I was wondering if you'd be willing to date trade your yellow bunny dated Mar 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM for mine dated Mar 12, 2024 at 2:46 PM? No worries if not though, I don't want to mess up your lineup in any way. 😅

Hi Bug! I was wondering if you'd be willing to date trade your yellow bunny dated Mar 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM for mine dated Mar 12, 2024 at 2:46 PM? No worries if not though, I don't want to mess up your lineup in any way. 😅
actually that's the one that will fit in my hypothetical lineup haha gsjdhsgsfj I need to update the OP.

but I did get one on Saturday that I can trade? date is Mar 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Bug!! Would you be interested in trading your March 12 Purple Bunny Balloon for my March 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM (EST)?
actually yes that would be perfect! ☺️

actually that's the one that will fit in my hypothetical lineup haha gsjdhsgsfj I need to update the OP.

but I did get one on Saturday that I can trade? date is Mar 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Post automatically merged:

actually yes that would be perfect! ☺️
Oh omg the march 16th one actually would work better for me I think, that would be awesome. ;v; Do you want a message?

Sweet!! Would you like a message at all? :D
if you can think of one then sure! it's late here so I'm drawing a blank haha. how about you?

Oh omg the march 16th one actually would work better for me I think, that would be awesome. ;v; Do you want a message?
like above, if you can think of a message then great! otherwise you can leave it blank for now. would you like message?

if you can think of one then sure! it's late here so I'm drawing a blank haha. how about you?

like above, if you can think of a message then great! otherwise you can leave it blank for now. would you like message?
Sounds good! For the message could you do the following?:

This feeling, it's like... Like a lemon cheesecake! 🍰💛

Any or no message is fine with me :) I shall send you the Purple Bunny Balloon now 😁
omg I sent it to the wrong person somehow, I must be very tired 😭 I'm so sorry about that, I'll send them a message and get it back and then I can send it to you!

Sounds good! For the message could you do the following?:

This feeling, it's like... Like a lemon cheesecake! 🍰💛
yes, I'll send it over in a moment. thank you 😊💛

Back