• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

People who you want to talk to on the forums

I usually just go ahead and talk to whoever interests me, but if people are into silliness or Overwatch, feel free to hit me up. :)

Meh, start talking if you want to, I guess, but the conversation will prbably be quite awkward..

i wanna talk to a lot of people but i am too shy D:
+ i always think i sound stupid or make mistakes because english isnt my first language :c

i wanna talk to a lot of people but i am too shy D:
+ i always think i sound stupid or make mistakes because english isnt my first language :c

Same here! I often have so many things to say here but I feel blocked by my not-so-good English :(

Sometimes, when someone writes me a long paragraph, the logic would be that I'd answer the same way, but I just can't because I'm too scared to make really embarassing errors xD

That's also why I usually prefer to play online with other people who don't have English as a first language (whether it is mine or not). Playing on AC with people who speak really well English is quite frustrating. Sometimes I don't understand a word or two and it's SO embarassing to say "sorry, I don't understand", espacially if they don't know English is not your first language... You just end up looking stupid xD

Last edited:
everyone, it'll all be apart of my quest to be cool

Chrystina, Kevin, Stalfos, Javocodo & Crash seem really chill & friendly, I'd like to chat with them. :rolleyes:

I'd love to talk to FleshyBro more! He's really friendly

Also, I wouldn't mind talking to Miii. I'm pretty sure they're a nice person once you get to know them.

This thread is almost a year old and it's still in the wrong forum?

Last edited:
Any and everyone! It's nice if we already have apparent interests but if it's not as easy, I hope people wouldn't mind me asking a lot of questions. I tend to do that with new people and sometimes I worry about being too nosy...
I don't remember where I heard this piece of advice from, but it was essentially you say something totally random and somehow a conversation spurns from there like magic.

Back