• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

Excuse my ingnorance but what exactly is stopping you from talking to said person? Why does this thread exist?

everyone! i came to this forum to make more online friends, so i'll do just that!

Uuh, hm, not anyone specific really. I guess anyone who shares the same hobbies/interests as I do; doing their nails, traditional drawing, making jewelry, writing, other stuff.

Excuse my ingnorance but what exactly is stopping you from talking to said person? Why does this thread exist?

I kinda wanted to get to know a Korean player so I could mooch rare stuff off them. Life happened.

Last edited:
its rare for me to peak an interest in having a personal convo with anyone on the forums considering a majority of the people i've met here are immature/under thirteen y.o or just seem like they're not interested in befriending anyone either, but even if i did i doubt i'd pm them. starting and keeping up convos with someone i barely talk to is something im terrible at..so unless i know all about your typing style, what ticks you off and your maturity level, it's p much impossible for me to start a casual convo with you without feeling like im being a nuisance

ik this was made years ago i basically agree with this as ive never really had any interest with befriending/talking to people on here. only a few. not really looking for someone whos super mature? and i dont find many people on here who are really young but yea

- - - Post Merge - - -

altho G0DFlesh_88 seems chill

anybody lmao i've been on here for a month now and still haven't really made any friends that i chat with occasionally.

Last edited:
I'm not shy or anything, i just don't usually start conversations. If y'all come to me however, I'll be happy to talk.

Ufff, pretty much anybody, I guess.
I'm just very shy and I always find it awkward to have a conversation with someone, so yeah..
I never really had a friendship on this forum because of that. I don't mind too much though,
as sometimes I go away for some time anyways~

There's a lot of people I've wanted to talk to, but I'm not good at messaging people and I'm a kinda boring person lol

I always wanted to talk to Sheila and now we have talked a little bit so ya :p
Uhh honeyaura, MasterM64 (we've talked a little), Dawnpiplup, the list goes on really

Ah, feel free to hit me up anytime. I'm usually friendly but I have a bit odd hobbies and interests but unless you're like a parent talking about their baby 24/7 I'm open man.

Back