People who you want to talk to on the forums

I usually just go ahead and talk to whoever interests me, but if people are into silliness or Overwatch, feel free to hit me up. :)

Meh, start talking if you want to, I guess, but the conversation will prbably be quite awkward..

i wanna talk to a lot of people but i am too shy D:
+ i always think i sound stupid or make mistakes because english isnt my first language :c

i wanna talk to a lot of people but i am too shy D:
+ i always think i sound stupid or make mistakes because english isnt my first language :c

Same here! I often have so many things to say here but I feel blocked by my not-so-good English :(

Sometimes, when someone writes me a long paragraph, the logic would be that I'd answer the same way, but I just can't because I'm too scared to make really embarassing errors xD

That's also why I usually prefer to play online with other people who don't have English as a first language (whether it is mine or not). Playing on AC with people who speak really well English is quite frustrating. Sometimes I don't understand a word or two and it's SO embarassing to say "sorry, I don't understand", espacially if they don't know English is not your first language... You just end up looking stupid xD

Last edited:
everyone, it'll all be apart of my quest to be cool

Chrystina, Kevin, Stalfos, Javocodo & Crash seem really chill & friendly, I'd like to chat with them. :rolleyes:

I'd love to talk to FleshyBro more! He's really friendly

Also, I wouldn't mind talking to Miii. I'm pretty sure they're a nice person once you get to know them.

This thread is almost a year old and it's still in the wrong forum?

Last edited:
Any and everyone! It's nice if we already have apparent interests but if it's not as easy, I hope people wouldn't mind me asking a lot of questions. I tend to do that with new people and sometimes I worry about being too nosy...
I don't remember where I heard this piece of advice from, but it was essentially you say something totally random and somehow a conversation spurns from there like magic.

Back