• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

probably would like to talk to Poppet (now peche i think) sometime.. their art is amazing and I'd love some tips from her even if I suck at drawing anything. I've gotten way way better, imo.

Last edited:
bloobloop and riummi. ive only had minor conversations with them through responses in the basement or brewsters cafe, but im interested in getting to know them .v.

BRUH same here u.u im busy on weekdays but vm me anytime!

Tbh
Zane, m12, Zr833, Dark, Blu Rose, Laurina, Maruchan, Zulehan, Coffeebean!, and some more

I know some of them but I wanna talk to them a lot more, and some just completely left, but their old posts are funny / interesting and I wanna know them

Dixx but he seems like I won't personally like.
Same goes to people Jacob tends to talk to(personally).

Probably CR33P but they ded.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm, but please talk to me about cats! Or rocks or Sega Genesis or anything nerdy and I'll be happy.

not sarcasm.
ur rad, oblivia. always have been. bless your love of cats and nerdy things. plus your vernacular is top notch.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm, but please talk to me about cats! Or rocks or Sega Genesis or anything nerdy and I'll be happy.

I was serious everyone has told me you're the best mod ):
Idk much about cats though other than I want a hairless one so I can name it Fluffy :blush:

Last edited:
Back