People who you want to talk to on the forums

ThePennifer, the mods, and basically almost anyone!
I rarely just ever talk to anyone on here and I mostly trade or participate in games but that's basically all

ahhh i dont wanna sound creepy or weird but i love talking to people :D some sweet people i came across on the forums are nostalgibra and weiland!! as well as sodafox who was my first actual tbt friend :cool: if you see this, hi!

ahhh i dont wanna sound creepy or weird but i love talking to people :D some sweet people i came across on the forums are nostalgibra and weiland!! as well as sodafox who was my first actual tbt friend :cool: if you see this, hi!

Aww you're sweet! Pm or vm me anytime <3

As for me I wanna chat with the mods but they're basically the po-po and thus are very intimidating.

For some reason, I remembered this thread existed and I want to bring it back because its sweet. so I apologize to the mods if bumping this is not allowed, but I think its pretty relevant still

I really want to talk with Justin more. Administrator energy interests me

Last edited:
There's a lot of people I've wanted to talk to, but I'm not good at messaging people and I'm a kinda boring person lol

I always wanted to talk to Sheila and now we have talked a little bit so ya :p
Uhh honeyaura, MasterM64 (we've talked a little), Dawnpiplup, the list goes on really

Well I've kinda talked a bit to some people (like MasterM64) but honestly, even though irl I'm a really socially anxious person, on this forum I don't have a lot of trouble talking to people here. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones :)

I want to talk to everyone more! I'm a new member and you all seem like such sweet, cool people who I can't wait to hopefully make friends with ^-^

This is a nice old thread.

There are quite a few people who I want to talk to, and I talk to them like everyday when I can. So.
Well, there are a few more peoples too that I'd love to talk to and haven't yet. But I'm shy. :)
And, most of all, I want talking to my old friends, really, who have left the forum or in hiatus. I miss talking to Kirito, Pachi ( SoulEaterEvans ), yumeria, and a lot of others.

I really don't have a problem talking to people I want to talk to on here. Most of the people I associate with are very nice and always willing to have a friendly conversation. :p

I really like this thread, thank you Jacob for bumping this! :D

I definitely would be interested in talking to certain people that I know well enough (through the TBT Discord) to get to know them better away from the wall of text of PMs, VMs, etc.! :D I do realize some people see talking to a complete a stranger as weird so I am still open to text-based chatting as well! :) I see that I have been mentioned a couple times since this thread has been bumped and know that I would definitely be interested in getting to know you both better (I would love to schedule a chat sometime)! :D

i wanna make friends w a lot of ppl on here but i'm really shy and i feel like they're cooler than me idk

i wanna make friends w a lot of ppl on here but i'm really shy and i feel like they're cooler than me idk

Same tho

I guess mostly bc I have major social anxiety disorder so posting anything is really hard for me, let alone actually talking to people. I guess my lack of posting doesn't make me very popular on the forum so I don't get a whole lot of people messaging me anyway. I wish I could post more and make more friends on here but it's just so difficult for me. It feels like every little post holds such importance and it takes me so long to type something out because I'm rereading and rewriting and generally just obsessing over every interaction I have on the site
I guess I kind of spiraled a bit there so I got a little off topic but yeah

This is basically how I feel. I'd like to make friends with a lot of people but I'm incapable of initiating conversations. I have the same problem in real life too. I'm too shy and I feel like if I tried to start a conversation with someone it'll be unwanted on the other end and they'll just be like 'why is this guy talking to me?'

Don't say that about yourself, I bet they're some ppl out there who actually thinks your cooler then them, I gotta say you seem pretty cool to me even I only have seen you few times.
I always think I'm the lamest on belltree

Theres too many to put on a list, haha. Tbh I don't really talk to anyone besides when I answer threads and such :rolleyes: but it would be nice to get to know someone on here ♡

I added a bunch of people on Pocket Camp via the friend ID sharing thread because I didn't have nearly enough friends and a lot of people I had added weren't very active so it was a struggle getting into the Shovelstrike Quarry. I added Laureline and Marte and I've seen them posting fairly often, they seem nice. I added people until my friends list was full so I don't remember most of the people I added now lol.

ThatOneMarshalFangirl, I recognized her name from when I was active on this site back in 2016. I thought it was cool when I came back a couple months ago and saw she's still active here.

Verecund from The Basement forum seems like a cool guy too. We post on a lot of the same threads.

Really? This thread is still active?

I remember I wanted to be the center of attention for a long time. But it turns out that my inactivity of posting is because of there being no threads I’d have an interest in or I’d just say something negative about it.

Now I just go with the flow and post when I feel I actually have something to post on it. And about the people. I really don’t have nobody important to talk to, but like TOMFG said, I say that’s how I feel about everyone here.

goro

ok just kidding. honestly i'm so isolated and anxious that i don't even know

Back