• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Pengu's Graphics Shop | [Sigs/Avatars/Refs/Etc.] Check for openings~ [Stream: OFF]

Bump for le giveaway

Thanks for the bump! <3 Still have plenty of time to enter, but hope more people enter~ :3

--------------------------------------------

Updates~

- Sigs: 2 slots are open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's first ref sheet, so waiting to hear back from her about it.

icerydragon.gif

icerydragon.gif

Updates~

Gonna try to get all my requests done by Friday since I will be going away for the weekend and I probably won't have my laptop with me.

Still plenty of time to enter the giveaway~ Please check out post 7 for more details (or click the link in my sig). :)

--------------------------------------------------------

- Sigs: Finished both BellGreen & Sparkanine's sigs. Waiting to hear back from them in regards to it. 4 slots open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's first ref sheet, and will be sending that over to her in a lil bit. Thanks Gracelia and hope you enjoy it! :D Will add it to the Flickr album and front shortly.

icerydragon.gif

Updates~

Will work on requests a lil later today, but just wanted to do a lil bump and...

8 days left to enter the giveaway! :D

Also, forgot to add it in, but the PM list for ref sheets is open if anyone's interested in being added.

Last edited:
Just wanted post a new typography example I made a few days ago, but only got to upload it now. XD

15129523225_ab0434cb17_o.gif

Updates~

Still have plenty of time to enter the giveaway. :)

I'm also on track on finishing all my current requests before I leave for the weekend, which is definitely good.

-----------------------------------------

- Sigs: Finished BellGreen & Sparkanine's banners! :D Thanks BellGreen & Sparkanine and hope you guys enjoy them! Already added them to the Flickr album and will add them to the front shortly. :) Also finished wenymi's updated banner.

I will be PMing you 3 in a lil bit with those banners.

4 slots are open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's 2nd ref sheet mockup, so waiting to hear back from her about it.

-----------------------------------------

Omg, that looks so cool! :D

Aww, thanks! :D Was trying to experiment with other shapes as well as some glitter. I originally wanted to put glitter in the text, but i couldn't get it to where I was happy with it, so figured as an accent shape would work. XD

Got my reference sheets, now I can request things and not have my ugly screenshots to show! XD Thanks so much Pengu <3. Definitely worth every bell and more :D

15039208002_f812357161_o.png

Username: ChristinaYeah
Text: C(heart)N
Colors:. Black text.
Background image/stock/render: image.jpg
(Not a background image...) But a heart like this incorporated
Font Preferences: I like the fonts in typography samples 3 and 11. Whatever you think looks best. Or any other font that you think matches. Maybe a doodle font. I'm really not artist at all and can't picture things.
Dimensions: I don't really know. Not super big... Big enough to be a signature for a text blog post.
Villagers: N/A
Dreamies: N/A
Animated?: No.
Anything else:

Thank you!

Last edited:
15039208002_f812357161_o.png

Username: ChristinaYeah
Text: C(heart)N
Colors:. Black text.
Background image/stock/render: View attachment 66429
(Not a background image...) But a heart like this incorporated
Font Preferences: I like the fonts in typography samples 3 and 11. Whatever you think looks best. Or any other font that you think matches. Maybe a doodle font. I'm really not artist at all and can't picture things.
Dimensions: I don't really know. Not super big... Big enough to be a signature for a text blog post.
Villagers: N/A
Dreamies: N/A
Animated?: No.
Anything else:

Thank you!

Accepted and I got payment from you so you're all set for now! :D Hm, since you don't know what size you want, I will make it the default size: 715x250px (aka, as big as I can make the font without it going over).

From there, I can always shrink it down to your desired size. Better to start big and shrink down, versus going the other way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and before I forget, also finished Gracelia's 2nd ref sheet, so I will be adding that to the front shortly. :)

Last edited:
15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: CharlotteAnderson
Template Shape: Circle
Border: ummm, dotted c:
Colors: (border, background colors) Pastel colours, mainly pastel pinks, purples and blues please
Image: http://imgur.com/3gIgD40
Background: http://www.mybunting.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/candy-flowers-300x281.jpg this please
Animated?: Yes, if possible but I don't mind if theres nothing to animate ^-^
Anything else: I'd just like it to look pastely/vintage C:

thank you! Let me know when to send the TBT over. (It'll be 30 TBT right? :p )

15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: CharlotteAnderson
Template Shape: Circle
Border: ummm, dotted c:
Colors: (border, background colors) Pastel colours, mainly pastel pinks, purples and blues please
Image: http://imgur.com/3gIgD40
Background: http://www.mybunting.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/candy-flowers-300x281.jpg this please
Animated?: Yes, if possible but I don't mind if theres nothing to animate ^-^
Anything else: I'd just like it to look pastely/vintage C:

thank you! Let me know when to send the TBT over. (It'll be 30 TBT right? :p )

Hi hi hi~ :D Your request has been accepted!

I have a feeling mostly pink will be featured, but we'll see what happens when I start working on it. Anywho, the only thing I can think of to animate would be the eyes. It will take me a lil to do since it's from scratch, but I can manage. If you'd like it animated, it's 50 TBT, otherwise, it's 20 TBT.

hmmm, I think just without the animation would be best, thank you so much! I'll send you the TBT now, so excited to see the outcome C:

hmmm, I think just without the animation would be best, thank you so much! I'll send you the TBT now, so excited to see the outcome C:

Got the bells and you're all set! :D Will update the that you paid.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about doing a livestream, which isn't something I've done publicly in a while now, but if people would be interested, I could do a public one. What do you guys think?

Guess we'll see what happens~ XD

Here's the link if you'd like to join: Stream's over! :)

Last edited:
Updates~

Still streaming for now, but won't be working on another ref right now. Maybe tonight, but won't finish my last ref request. It'll be done tomorrow though, before I leave for the weekend. :)

- Sigs: 3 slots open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Drew's ref sheet and waiting to back from them about it.

Back