Shop Pengu's Graphics Shop | [Sigs/Avatars/Refs/Etc.] Check for openings~ [Stream: OFF]

Bump for le giveaway

Thanks for the bump! <3 Still have plenty of time to enter, but hope more people enter~ :3

--------------------------------------------

Updates~

- Sigs: 2 slots are open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's first ref sheet, so waiting to hear back from her about it.

icerydragon.gif

icerydragon.gif

Updates~

Gonna try to get all my requests done by Friday since I will be going away for the weekend and I probably won't have my laptop with me.

Still plenty of time to enter the giveaway~ Please check out post 7 for more details (or click the link in my sig). :)

--------------------------------------------------------

- Sigs: Finished both BellGreen & Sparkanine's sigs. Waiting to hear back from them in regards to it. 4 slots open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's first ref sheet, and will be sending that over to her in a lil bit. Thanks Gracelia and hope you enjoy it! :D Will add it to the Flickr album and front shortly.

icerydragon.gif

Updates~

Will work on requests a lil later today, but just wanted to do a lil bump and...

8 days left to enter the giveaway! :D

Also, forgot to add it in, but the PM list for ref sheets is open if anyone's interested in being added.

Last edited:
Just wanted post a new typography example I made a few days ago, but only got to upload it now. XD

15129523225_ab0434cb17_o.gif

Updates~

Still have plenty of time to enter the giveaway. :)

I'm also on track on finishing all my current requests before I leave for the weekend, which is definitely good.

-----------------------------------------

- Sigs: Finished BellGreen & Sparkanine's banners! :D Thanks BellGreen & Sparkanine and hope you guys enjoy them! Already added them to the Flickr album and will add them to the front shortly. :) Also finished wenymi's updated banner.

I will be PMing you 3 in a lil bit with those banners.

4 slots are open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Gracelia's 2nd ref sheet mockup, so waiting to hear back from her about it.

-----------------------------------------

Omg, that looks so cool! :D

Aww, thanks! :D Was trying to experiment with other shapes as well as some glitter. I originally wanted to put glitter in the text, but i couldn't get it to where I was happy with it, so figured as an accent shape would work. XD

Got my reference sheets, now I can request things and not have my ugly screenshots to show! XD Thanks so much Pengu <3. Definitely worth every bell and more :D

15039208002_f812357161_o.png

Username: ChristinaYeah
Text: C(heart)N
Colors:. Black text.
Background image/stock/render: image.jpg
(Not a background image...) But a heart like this incorporated
Font Preferences: I like the fonts in typography samples 3 and 11. Whatever you think looks best. Or any other font that you think matches. Maybe a doodle font. I'm really not artist at all and can't picture things.
Dimensions: I don't really know. Not super big... Big enough to be a signature for a text blog post.
Villagers: N/A
Dreamies: N/A
Animated?: No.
Anything else:

Thank you!

Last edited:
15039208002_f812357161_o.png

Username: ChristinaYeah
Text: C(heart)N
Colors:. Black text.
Background image/stock/render: View attachment 66429
(Not a background image...) But a heart like this incorporated
Font Preferences: I like the fonts in typography samples 3 and 11. Whatever you think looks best. Or any other font that you think matches. Maybe a doodle font. I'm really not artist at all and can't picture things.
Dimensions: I don't really know. Not super big... Big enough to be a signature for a text blog post.
Villagers: N/A
Dreamies: N/A
Animated?: No.
Anything else:

Thank you!

Accepted and I got payment from you so you're all set for now! :D Hm, since you don't know what size you want, I will make it the default size: 715x250px (aka, as big as I can make the font without it going over).

From there, I can always shrink it down to your desired size. Better to start big and shrink down, versus going the other way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and before I forget, also finished Gracelia's 2nd ref sheet, so I will be adding that to the front shortly. :)

Last edited:
15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: CharlotteAnderson
Template Shape: Circle
Border: ummm, dotted c:
Colors: (border, background colors) Pastel colours, mainly pastel pinks, purples and blues please
Image: http://imgur.com/3gIgD40
Background: http://www.mybunting.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/candy-flowers-300x281.jpg this please
Animated?: Yes, if possible but I don't mind if theres nothing to animate ^-^
Anything else: I'd just like it to look pastely/vintage C:

thank you! Let me know when to send the TBT over. (It'll be 30 TBT right? :p )

15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: CharlotteAnderson
Template Shape: Circle
Border: ummm, dotted c:
Colors: (border, background colors) Pastel colours, mainly pastel pinks, purples and blues please
Image: http://imgur.com/3gIgD40
Background: http://www.mybunting.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/candy-flowers-300x281.jpg this please
Animated?: Yes, if possible but I don't mind if theres nothing to animate ^-^
Anything else: I'd just like it to look pastely/vintage C:

thank you! Let me know when to send the TBT over. (It'll be 30 TBT right? :p )

Hi hi hi~ :D Your request has been accepted!

I have a feeling mostly pink will be featured, but we'll see what happens when I start working on it. Anywho, the only thing I can think of to animate would be the eyes. It will take me a lil to do since it's from scratch, but I can manage. If you'd like it animated, it's 50 TBT, otherwise, it's 20 TBT.

hmmm, I think just without the animation would be best, thank you so much! I'll send you the TBT now, so excited to see the outcome C:

hmmm, I think just without the animation would be best, thank you so much! I'll send you the TBT now, so excited to see the outcome C:

Got the bells and you're all set! :D Will update the that you paid.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about doing a livestream, which isn't something I've done publicly in a while now, but if people would be interested, I could do a public one. What do you guys think?

Guess we'll see what happens~ XD

Here's the link if you'd like to join: Stream's over! :)

Last edited:
Updates~

Still streaming for now, but won't be working on another ref right now. Maybe tonight, but won't finish my last ref request. It'll be done tomorrow though, before I leave for the weekend. :)

- Sigs: 3 slots open.

- Ref Sheets: Finished Drew's ref sheet and waiting to back from them about it.

Back