Pen-pals! (This is probably a long shot...)

I am sadly not a hot boy. I do have a hot boyfriend, but idk if I would approve of him writing you. LULZ

Aw, that's a very cute idea, always exciting to get something in the mail for once! I'd love to have a pen-pal, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with giving my address out at the moment. Darn my paranoia. I love horror and video games though, so if you'd ever like to chat on here or my tumblr account, let me know, I still love talking to people here as well! :)

I got your letter Monday, and it made me smile. :) I'll be sitting down to answer it before the week is out.

Would you be willing to write someone in prison? ^^

My brother is currently in prison and really needs someone to talk to, so that's why I ask! </3 he's been looking for a pen pal for the longest time, but it's really hard to arrange because the sites used to get pen pals are really hard to understand/or cost money I don't have.. ;w;

He's a really nice guy, and he was actually framed... ah, but I know that it's a long shot, however I assure you that he's a real sweetheart. </3

Doodling on an envelope at work, good way to waste time and make something pretty out of it. =D

Just pulling this out of the depths. I just want to see if anybody has gotten their letters yet, please let me know! I've gotten one reply so far! So happy!

Just pulling this out of the depths. I just want to see if anybody has gotten their letters yet, please let me know! I've gotten one reply so far! So happy!

I haven't got any hot boys so far :(

Bumping this because I've signed up on another site for pen-pals and gotten a few, so though maybe I would have some luck posting this again. And please only message if you are actually interested, I sent out so many letters last time and only got a few back! So I don't want to waste postage if you aren't going to genuinely be interested in writing back and fourth!

Back