• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Peachy's Store! Sanrio, Catalog, Gardening, and RV Items!

Hi :) our timezones are really different but I can pick up at 9am-10am your time!

I was already going to bed then xD
I see that u are online now are you available :3

Ughh :( I almost always asleep when u are online xD
I think I can try in the evening today (for u morning I think)
If it does not work its is maybe better to cancel :( cuz we are trying for really long already oof

NVM ... you went offline and don’t seem to be available ... I will try another time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm ready Peachy if you're available. If not, that's fine. I'll be ready tomorrow as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be gone at 4PM GMT -7 time though however. Anytime before then is free game.

Saw this Christmas Sale and couldn?t resist these AMAZING prices. :)

Mayor's Name: Kiki
Friend Code: On my sidebar
Your Order: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki and Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, and Kerokerokeroppi Set (I think that?s all of them)
Price: 18 tbt
Time Zone: EST
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up please!

Saw this Christmas Sale and couldn’t resist these AMAZING prices. :)

Mayor's Name: Kiki
Friend Code: On my sidebar
Your Order: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki and Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, and Kerokerokeroppi Set (I think that’s all of them)
Price: 18 tbt
Time Zone: EST
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up please!

Hello, thanks for your order!

Just to let you know, since you have ordered all 6 sanrio sets, it's going to be a bit of a wait. But I will let you know when it's all ready. :)

Back